“Nice terrace, reasonable prices”
Review of Dunajsky pivovar

Dunajsky pivovar
Ranked #134 of 1,386 Restaurants in Bratislava
Price range: USD 5 - USD 46
Cuisines: Gastropub, Brew Pub
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I had a Dinner in there with My colleagues (Locals). The venue, terrace was nice especially when it was Sunny evening.

Facilities inside were Loudy.

We had some spicy ribs (OK), greece salad And local specislity (meat, vedgetable puree, bread). 4 beers, three glasses of redwine, water And coffee. Total 68.40€.

Food was Ok (not special, not bad) And Service was Ok.

It was too noisy inside, but when We went to terrace, it was OK.

I could go there another time.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Perfect place for a nice dinner, we got a table right at the river with a nice sunset view of the castle. The food was very good, the staff friendly. Overall, a really nice experience.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I expected good food and friendly waiters .. well both was not good .. I ordered the chicken soup to start with .. it did not taste like chicken soup at all and the taste was really not good. the beer was ok ..

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Honestly, the best place in Bratislava in its kind, right upon Danube's waters. Tasty food in large portions, amazing view of Bratislava Castle, kind-english speaking-staff! One of the few places in this city where I really enjoy the food.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

It is a nice place situated right on a river Danube. This was my 2nd and last visit here. We ordered dumplings with poppy and živánska panvička (combination of chicken and bacon with potatoes). The first time the waiter brought it both foods were cold. Dumplings are eatable bit cold but not meat. I return telling that the food is cold. They brought it once again and it was still cold. Returned it again and really didnt want to eat the food. They brought it with normal temperature. It really was not good. I thought that we will get a discount or maybe I didnt have to pay for it but nothing happens, maybe it is normal for this restaurant to serve cold food. Well then thank you, but not for me nor for my friends or family.