“Great time with friends”
Review of Barrock

Barrock
Ranked #230 of 1,389 Restaurants in Bratislava
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2017

We had an amazing time in this bar with friends, drinking beers and partying long into the night, worth stopping by for a beer..

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We were at barrock on 5/12/17. We had perfect time, the service was fast, the waiter very kind. The bar is in the center of the old town. The place is perfectly decorated and the music is good for rockers. I highly recommend this place. ( and of course is one of the best options for those who smoke!)

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Arrived at midnight left 5.30am. Great rock music all night. Friday night the place was buzzing. Oh and you are allowed to dance on the bar!!
Still got a Hangover!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We recieved a tip from our hotel, that most of our requierments are met by this location(smoking area inside and good atmosphere), we choose to go here, without very high excpectations. It was all that we hoped for and more. Good music, party atmosphere and good drinks! Enjoyed every minute of our stay here!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

It's an interesting bar with a lot of energy. Loud metal music might not be for everyone but the people partying there were actually cool and friendly but..

I was having a blast with my friends until I went to bathroom and after a few minutes some random security guy forced his way inside the toilet basically pushing me with the door several times, asking if I`m doing cocaine. Upon showing him the results of what I was actually doing in the bathroom, he left without even apologizing.

To sum it up, interesting place, but make sure you don`t stay in the bathroom for more than 2 minutes or the security guy tasked with watching who goes in the bathroom (yea he sits at a table and does that) will barge his way inside.

I love feeling the vibe of the people when I travel to different countries and this has left me with the most bitter taste so far.

Date of visit: September 2017