“friendly staff”

Verdict Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #225 of 1,370 Restaurants in Bratislava
Reviewed 6 June 2016

Had lunch here. Staff very friendly. Food good. One of us had the 'small' portion of barbecue ribs - beware ordering the 'large' portion. I had the potato pancake which was very nice and one of us had a platter of dips and meats. all served very quickly and was good value for money

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Be careful. I got short changed. I assumed an accident. However, when I approached the waitress shed knew exactly what to give me to fix it without me saying a word !!!

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

The food was average and not more. The people serving were not very able. The price and the location was good.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

We walked into this restaurant completely by accident but were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food.
They were not busy but our waitress was courteous and took special care if the kids. We sat outside in glorious sunshine but had to retreat inside when a passing shower distrusted our fun.
Good local beer on tap and a large selection of local dishes on the menu.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Internally Verdict is not my type of place....ordered a few drinks...the ladies were nice and service good however it was the outdoor seating that saved the day here.Prices were reasonable as too was the beer.An average restaurant in a superb location.visited 3rd may 2016