“Lunch”

Ranked #229 of 1,269 Restaurants in Bratislava
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Staré Mesto
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Nice place , even good for team buildings, food is nice , there are even healthy options , different menu , but even so u can get for lunch friend cheese or something sweet good selection

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Two nights in succession there were available tables which were 'reserved' very, very late in the evening..... maybe it's because we were English? Unless you're a local I wouldn't bother - but even then I can't tell you whether it's worth it!!!

4  Thank jones2014
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Tried to have a drink here for the second night in a row. "Fully booked" even though the place is half empty. Luckily there are a few nice bars with more friendly staff down the road

2  Thank perfectskier01
Reviewed 1 December 2017

A friend of ours, who lives in Bratislava, took us to this bar late one night for a few beers. Very nice inside and the service was great. We just had drinks. no food. but the food looked pretty good. I wood go back for a burger for sure.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

My wife and I thought we'd pop in for dinner as we were passing we was put on a table with very little room to move I could not get out without my wife moving from the table so I could free myself! Now the food my burger was a nice looking burger but Luke warm and my wife's spinach and cheese parcels seemed under cooked ! The wife was not impressed with the waitresses manner either. What I will say is the place was packed so perhaps we were just unlucky ? Both the beers I had were very good...