“Great fine dining experience in Bratislava”
Review of Albrecht

Albrecht
Ranked #25 of 1,271 Restaurants in Bratislava
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We had the 6 course tasting menu with wine pairing and didn’t get disappointed. This is a restaurant on par with 1 Michelin star dining at other places - and all of that at reasonable prices. The tuna tartare and Creme brûlée were our favorites. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Maik2386

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Interesting restaurant located in boutique hotel. Great food, excellent fish and deer. Good choice of local wines. Very nice and helpful service.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I have been to Albrecht plenty of times few years back for coffee and cocktails but never for food. Their menu never interested me until now.
I've had hard time what to choose because most of their choises were to my liking. I ended up having Borsc soup and not sure of the whole name but something with deer saddle. I couldn't be more satisfied.
And if the food wasn't as delicious as it was i have to say that this was the best service I've experienced in Slovakia. If you are looking for delicious food and excellent quality service then this is the place to go. Their prices are actually less than I expected for the level of food and service. I will definitely return there to celebrate my birthday again.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I stayed in their hotel on my solo travels, and decided to eat at this renowned restaurant on my last night. My three course meal was nothing short of spectacular and beautifully artistic, albeit light. Go for the design and incredible service, not if you're too hungry! The service, as mentioned, was thoughtful and responsive, and ultimately kind to this solo female traveler.

1  Thank Eileen B
Reviewed 8 May 2017

The building that this restaurant is located is a national cultural monument. Situated in a quiet residential district, it is located in the vicinity of the Bratislava Castle. For lunch I had their duck leg with red cabbage and potato pancake for 12 euros. The tasty meat was succulent and tender. Wait staff was efficient and attentive. This attractive location had easy accessibility to the historic city center in addition to being away from the hustle and bustle of the city.