“Very nice”

Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Staré Mesto
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We are here now. The place IS very nice and the Same for the waitress. Furniture IS very comfortable and curios. Menu IS interesting... We ll waiting for food judgement

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Arriving in Bratislava through the train station and walked down the hill to the restaurant. Arrived shortly after lunch on a week day. The theme of the restaurant is the Three Musketeers. Starting with the soups the meal proceeded to exceed expectations. The soup was hot, and delicious. My daughter who was with me, enjoyed her tomato soup while I had a beef based soup. We both had the BBQ ribs while she had buttered potatoes after the Slavic style and I when with a different potato dish. I took a local wine as the complement to the meal. The wine was excellent and if I was not flying out of Wien the next day would have bought a bottle. The service was superb and the waitress was fluent in German and English as well as Slovakian. I would recommend this restaurant to friends, family and with the atmosphere to romantic couples for and evening meal.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Want to eat authentic local food in a medieval environment? Look no further than Traja Mustetieri (Three Musketeers). While there's no show, you'll enjoy the period costume if the servers, the clever names on the menu (recommended by Lonely Planet guide), and the quality food.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

A large group of 14 ate here one evening and every meal was delicious. We were welcomed and the menu was explained to us, nothing was too much trouble. Well worth walking out of the old city to eat here.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Meal for 14 friends. Fantastic food at reasonable prices. Hosts were very friendly. Highly recommended