USD 128
USD 159
USD 126
USD 342
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 January 2016

Even though we arrived late at night, at about 2 pm, the owner received us with a warm welcome. Furthermore he offered us the possibility to choose our room, basically putting the whole 1st floor of the villa at our disposal. The room/bathroom - clean and cosy. Bed/bed linen- comfortable and neat. Very convenient for one night.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2015

The owner was very friendly & helpful, providing hints on how to find things in town & recommendations for restaurants. He speaks German but not English. Our room (ground floor, facing the road) was very bright, well-appointed, & neat. Handy little kitchenette complete with some dishes. Our room overlooked their pleasant little front garden (with little table, for some enjoying of the outdoors). The window was large so let in lots of light & good views but oddly the drapery was just a sheer so at night with the lights on, we were exposed to the street. The street noises were very apparent. This didn't bother us but it might some. Parking is available but limited. It's possible that your car could get blocked in by another car & then you'd have to find who owns that car to play "musical cars." The owner was not on site but came pretty quickly when called (such as to be granted access when we arrived, to check in). Siofok is a small, quiet town. In September, it was not full of tourists & we found it very friendly! having come from Croatia, where everyone spoke English, it was a bit more challenging in Hungary but everyone was friendly & with some German & hand gestures, we got by. We really enjoyed our stay, including / because of / in spite of its quirks. I love that I was awaked in the morning to the sound of a man raking sycamore leaves along the street, keeping their street clean after a rain had knocked down a lot of the big leaves.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

When I arrived I had a choice of room :) was nice, very comfortable double bed, had a TV, fridge and safe. Wifi was okay. The owners were friendly and helpful, and 1 of them spoke fluent english which was a huge help! I found not many people in the small towns spoke much english..

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Nadine H
Reviewed 28 October 2015

A group of three stayed there in late October when Siofok is a bit quieter. The staff were super accommodating to our early arrival and gave us a great choice for rooms based on their availability. We upgraded, and it was really great deal. Christian gave us great advice as to what we could do around Siofok and it really added to our stay. The apartment was clean, spacious and so convenient to the train station (just take the over-the-track stairs!). I would recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank hannahcmacdonald
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

I needed a break from big cities and decided to visit Siofok on a whim. Walking down the street looking for a place to stay I was warmly greeted by the owner of Bella Villa. He showed me a small room which was perfect for my needs. Comfortable bed, good water pressure in the shower, and a small desk for writing and eating. The room was well supplied with dishes and a small fridge. The owner has great English and spent a while pointing out things I might want to check out in town and answering my questions. The location could not be better on a quiet street near the train station and a short walk to both the lake and the town square. There is a nice park nearby which you walk through to get to the lake and a pedestrian bridge over the train tracks to get to the downtown area. The heating in the room worked great and is easily adjustable by remote control. A wonderful break from big cities and hostel life at a very reasonable price.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo