Bella Villa
Hotel Azur(Siofok)
USD 303
USD 250
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 317/night.

USD 125
USD 137
USD 129
Priceline
Hotel Lido(Siofok)
USD 97
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 179/night.

USD 170
USD 206
USD 201
Priceline
USD 350
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2015 via mobile

We had a brilliant time there with my friend. We went there from belgium.The owner give us 5star service.He organised our transport from the airport and he even helped us to get a taxi for Balaton Sound in very reasonable price. I just recomend this place to everyone. The rooms are great. The owner is one of the friendliest of its kind. we are going back this year for sure.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Janett1987
Reviewed 14 April 2015

This is definitly the best location for visiting Siofok. Only 5 minutes from center, and 5 minutes from lake Balaton. Me and my wife visited Siofok in april and lot of things are not working because they are preparing for high season, but at Bella Villa everything is working. You have heating if you want it, every room has its own entrance. This appartments are beside old Jokai park in the street with nice planetree alley, so the only problem was in the morning when a lots of birds starts to chirping. The owner, mr. Varga is very helpfull and allways ready to help you about everything you ask him.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Branko009
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Wij zijn met 3 vriendinnen (21) verbleven in bella villa. De locatie was perfect. 5 minuten van het centrum en het ballatonmeer. Varga, de eigenaar, is aardig en behulpzaam. Altijd aanwezig. De eerste twee dagen werd de kamer niet schoongemaakt maar de rest van de week wel, en zelfs de afwas werd gedaan.
De kamer was aan de kleine kant maar mooie badkamer en prima voor 3 personen. De kamer was wel erg gehorig.

De keuken was prima voor ontbijt maar een maaltijd koken was niet echt een optie (los gasstel met 2 pitten).
Voor de parkeerplaats betaalde wij 4 EUR per dag. Deze was beveiligd maar te klein voor het aantal gasten waardoor auto's werden ingeparkeerd. Dit is misleidend beschreven op de website.

Over het algemeen hebben wij een super leuke vakantie gehad. Wij zouden Bella villa zeker nog een keer boeken.

We stayed at Bella Villa with 3 friends (21). The location was perfect; 5 minutes away from the city center and the beach on the other site. Varga the owner was very nice and helpfull.
The first two days our room wasn't cleand, but the days after that they did clean our room ( they even did the dishes).
The room was small but had à nice bathroom, witch was perfect for us. The room was very noisy ( we could hear the neighbours).

The kitchen was perfect to make breakfast but it was too small to prepare a whole meal.
We paid 4 euro's a day for the parkinglot. It was secured (save) but there was not enough space for all the guests. Sometimes we had to get out of bed to move our car for someone else. This is misleading when you read the website of bella villa.

Overall we had a great vacation, although we had not to much expectations.
For us Bella villa was great and we for sure would go again.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Jhgsscvu
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Booked this hotel at last minute for my daughter due to a sudden change of plan. Owner was really helpful and my daughter loved the accommodation and location. They wanted to stay longer but had to get back to Budapest. Highly recommend Siofok and Bella Villa. Thank you Krystian.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paultarrier
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Bella Villa!!? What can I say?!! And when I started to write this review I honestly wasn't sure as I didn't want to "be hard" on the owners. But now...!!
The pictures shown on the Internet are misleading to the point of confusion might be the first thing to state, as most of the pictures are from the Sister building, The Bella Hotel across the road! To the point that I had a completely different perception of the room we were given to the one I thought the web-site pictures and booking confirmation indicated! Same pictures being used for the two properties.
The owner was very pleasant at check-in (and throughout our two week stay), though his wife did still seem to be "finishing off" our room when we arrived, even though I had given an ETA commencing one hour earlier. Indeed - we had to ask for towels, as there were none! i.e. First "problem" **immediate** - but rectified quickly...!!
Lovely king size bed, the like of which I have never seen in a "hotel" such as this before, with it's "flock" finish mattress matching the headboard! Unfortunately, unlike the pictures, the sheet was so small in comparison that it was of no use whatsoever and nowhere near being close enough to being even adequate for this beautiful King size bed! Which I also discovered by accident had under bed storage, which, being there for two weeks, would have been handy to know!!
The owner stating that he had just finished renovating the room (for the start of the new season no doubt) was no consolation to said "sheet" being torn, with cigarette burns in the pillow, sheet and quilt cover! I'm sorry to have to say that the bedding was well past its "use by" date! Being "there" when the weekly change took place (Yes - sheets and towels were changed only once per week), I noticed that "the towel packet" was "pre-packed" and assumed it came from a laundry / linen provider!? If same is true of the bedding then new linen contract is suggested!!?
Lovely and clean - yes. With the owner insisting that his wife "did a clean" on only our 2nd day! But a lot of other inconsistencies which I needed to double check before writing this review!
I booked a double room - which states...
"It features a private bathroom with a shower, a flat-screen TV and a terrace" (yes).
Room Facilities: Patio (YES - we had Patio), View (NO), TV, Satellite Channels (YES - large new flat screen TV but with all "foreign" channels and not even with a Radio station to listen to music on and NO radio), Bathroom (YES - we had shower room with wash basin and toilet all in one), Tea/Coffee Maker (NO), Kitchenette (NOT REALLY), Dining area (SMALL breakfast bar is the best description it could be given), Electric kettle (NO), Wake Up Service / Alarm Clock (NO)!!
Now... If we were put In an apartment and not the double bedroom because I had asked for a low or ground floor if there was no lift... Then we were not told anything about the hotel services proper, nor offered any choice to use them (so far as I am aware). All gets rather confusing - if you start to see what I mean...?!!
Studio apartment with a double bed, kitchenette, terrace, bathroom and WiFi.
Apartment Facilities: Patio (YES), View (NO - not unless the road counts), Terrace, TV, Satellite Channels (yes ((AS ABOVE)) - all "foreign" with not even a radio station to listen to music on and no radio),Trouser Press (NO), Bath (NO BATH), Electric kettle (NO),Kitchenware (NO)
I didn't book a studio apartment!!? But - nice...!! I had wondered about tea / coffee making facilities but there was NO kettle and NO coffee mugs nor tea cups! NO "Kitchenware" with which to cook or store anything, to the point where I figured that the Fridge and Microwave (which comprised the so-called kitchen / kitchenette) were only for the likes of TV dinners and to reheat "fast food!!?" "Combination Micro Wave Oven" is suggested!!
One of the two glasses provided got cracked which I reported. Cracked glass was taken away never to be replaced!!? So I bought some plastic beakers for Storage use and for coffee making, etc!! 2 glasses for lager but only one Wine Glass!!? (See what I mean about the "small things" ((But important to a comfortable two week stay)) being so important!!?)
HUGE mirror suspended over the bed seemed rather dangerous to both myself and my partner. I checked and "no" It wasn't screwed to the wall, but merely "suspended" from the wall. If that ever comes down on anyone...!!? One always bangs ones head on it when sat up in bed so it does feel rather dangerous!!?
The owner had been friendly and obliging but thigs turned very much to the negative in the last few days. I could see (was watching) as new furniture arrived In "upgrade preparation" for other rooms and apartments, how great efforts were being taken in time and money by the "Bossman" for the new season, but at the cost of those important "little touches!. So why didn't we complain you ask? Well - We'd had to ask for towels (remember... And I'd also needed almost immediately to complain about the WiFi (or lack of it). It does get to the point where one Is embarrassed to complain too much as one then gets "labelled" as a "Whinger!!?"! And shouldn't have to - because these matters should all have been attended to. For the WiFi to this apartment I was told that the problem was because there was no electricity (yet) in the room where the Router was (what use is that)!? Again, obligingly, the owner moved the router and also gave me a password to a separate system for working outside on the patio! But the damn thing was still an absolute nightmare for "dropping out," with great difficulty to reconnect - to the point of "Nightmare WiFi." If you are relying on WiFi for any reason - do be aware! And this is still with "light (out of season) usage. Dreading to think how it might cope with full demand! WiFi being a main reason for booking here in the first place! Which I did also make clear at the time of confirmation = WiFi essential. Travelling for personal business reasons rather than tourist ones, the darn WiFi (lack of) did in fact cost me money!! As part of upgrades, WiFi boosters definitely required! WiFi signal in neighbouring property ALWAYS much stronger - so why not here!?
Discovered two days before departure that an extra two days stay are required but decided with partner to re-locate rather than stay on here! The WiFi really has driven us both nuts!! Noticed comments complaining about old furniture and electrical equipment! That can't be said for this year as other remedial and building work on-going also. Another reason to move - building work taking place. Has become like Chinese Water Torture!! Hammer hammer!! Drill drill!! On the Sunday too (after the Saturday)!! AND THEN ALL DAY LONG ON THE LAST DAY to the point where I completely "lost it" when I went storming in shouting at the builders at a time when they should have "knocked off!" Builders spoke to Bossman. Builders left. Bossman never even offered an apology. He simply had the builders return first thing the following morning! But - we were ready - AND WE LEFT!!

To "round off" - don't get me wrong. I'm certain it will be a great place to stay when all work Is complete! By all means do book here. For us - simply the wrong place at the wrong time BUT - WIFI BOOSTING ESSENTIAL!! Lack of consideration to us regarding building work? We should have been moved or building work stopped. Or offered some sort of compensation / complimentary gift / present. ENDED ON A VERY BAD NOTE FOR US AND IT IS NOT THE WAY TO BUILD A (GOOD) REPUTATION!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple