“Diarrhea”

Price range: USD 11 - USD 28
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were there with friends, two couples. Ordered 3 pizzas and one pasta. The food was good but I hardly get home without “accident”. A few minutes later (20 min after the restaurant) my wife had some hard minutes. We both were up sll night long. In the morning talking with my friends from previous night all of us had diarrhea. It’s obvious , from the food there. I dont recommend this to anyone! Although the food was good we wont come back for sure! We ordered 4 different foods and drinks so there must be serious problem in the kitchen...

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 8 February 2018

The menu is in both in English and Hungarian , with a choice of Hungarian dishes , pizzas , pasta including gluten free pasta dishes, soups and salads.
Service is not the swiftest ,possibly because all food is freshly cooked and staffing appeared to be limited.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018

The service is really slow, waiters are not the friendliest in the city, but the food is really great, the drink (cocktails) are average, as they are expensive and not really incredible.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Lezser has good drinks, average food. The style of the coffee shop is nice and cozy, however, my friends and I had bad experience with the service. We are all foreigners and we have the feeling that the waitresses are laughing at us everytimes we were there. Doesn't matter what we said or do, after serving us they were talking and laughing in Hungarian about us.
At first I thought maybe it's more of myself thinking this way but after experience this a few time, my friends and I were sure that they were laughing about us. I don't know what is so funny about foreigners but this is not fun and non of us are coming back!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Kim Ngân T
Reviewed 21 October 2017

As before we ordered 1 fish and chips (sweet potato chips) and a wrap with salad and a portion of sweet potato chips. Fish and chips great,but wrap was small and little filling inside but enjoyed it. Once again the service was slow and staff were good. Seemed quite busy late in season and would eat there again.

Date of visit: October 2017