All reviews top floor swimming pool nice hotel room service underground parking lot stayed here for three nights nice wellness wellness area central location breakfast was included tv channels other hotels rooms are clean sauna reception city wifi
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in the city center. Nice sized , clean room. Good food served are dinner and rich serlection at breakfast. Parking under the hotel. Good wifi. Nice and helpful staff. The only negative comment: in winter the room dindt heat up ...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018

we seemed to be the only folks staying at the hotel. Reception was dingy, and when we wine to dinner, our impression was reinforced - we were still the only guests. Rooms were clean, several TV channels did not work (including BBC), and lighting for the work desk is very poor. Dinner was very poor, I asked for potatoes instead of pasta, waiter agreed but it never came.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2018

I arrived at the hotel at 01:45am after catching the only flight in from Luton. I was tired and ready for bed, the receptionist had my key waiting and one quick signature meant that 5 minutes after arriving in the hotel I was in my room.

The hotel itself is ideal for the City with lots of restaurants, attractions and offices in easy walking distance. The rooms are large and comfortable.

I have only had breakfast at the hotel but the self service buffet has lots of choice and caters for most tastes (I must recommend the Debrecen Sausage).

I have stayed in other hotels in Debrecen but this is my favourite and is very good value for money.

Room Tip: All rooms I have stayed in have been good
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2017

It is a nice hotel with a nice wellness at top floor. The city center is very close. (The Kölcsey Központ and the hotel is in one building, the Déry Museum is fifty meters away, and the Reformed Great Church of Debrecen is about 3 minutes to go.)

Room Tip: In second floor (1st emelet) there are nice terrace
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We stayed here for three nights in October. The room was good and the beds comfortable. The breakfast is served from 7 o'clock in the morning and we like that, because we always wake up early. The hotel has a nice spa with two jaccuzzis, a pool and three different saunas.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple