All reviews breakfast room heating pension english city
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Located near the center, easy access. Nice and helpful team. Good size and clean rooms, but outdated furniture. Low price. On the minus side we had an issue with the heating in the room , dint work in the room but worked in the bathroom.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kui C
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

The location is very good, near the city center. There is a free private parking in the garden of the pension. The breakfast is good, the rooms are big and very clean. Bathroom is also sparkly clean. The rooms have privacy and the bed is comfortable, I slept very well. I highly recommand this pension and I'll be happy to return there.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, nice staff, good location, really clean. So good for a little price. We stay there for 2 days and we were really comfortable. It is really closed to the city center. Cauzy and really nice the balcony with a lot of flowers.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2017

The hotel is located in the centre of Debrecen, walking distance from the major attractions. This is a very nice place. The room was small but comfortable and clean. The breakfast was average, fairly enough. The staff is excellent. I left my mobile phone charger in the room. They saved it and sent it to me to my home address. I recommend this small hotel for staying in Debrecen. Price is very reasonable comparing to the provided services. Parking lot is available in the court of the hotel.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

I was there for one night only but it was great, however the charge more if you use Credit Card so make sure to have cash in hand, you will save a couple hundreds hungarian forints. The staff was nice and happy all the time for visitors.

Date of stay: January 2016