Centrum Hotel(Debrecen)
  • Breakfast included
Asz Vendeghaz(Debrecen)
USD 34
USD 50
Casablanca Rooms and Restaurant(Debrecen)(Great Value!)
USD 45
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Campus Hotel(Debrecen)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 December 2014

The hotel is very nice and pretty, has very friendly and helpful staff and is close to the city center.
The rooms are cosy, spacious and clean. so is the bathroom. It has free parking in the backyard as well.
We spent a long weekend in the city with friends and decided that next time when we come we will stay in Korona Panzio again.

Room Tip: Ask for backyard rooms as streetview rooms can be a bit noisy due to the busy road, the hotel is located on.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Nice small hotel close to the city center, free parking in the courtyard, elevator in the building, friendly staff, very comfortable beds. The restaurant serves on request a delicious breakfast made scrambled eggs.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Well located (not very far from the city centre, however close to the main road), clean rooms, own and safe parking place. Nice and English-speaking staff.
The only minus was related to the payment - payment by card was not available and I had to pay by cash. As I decided to pay my bill in advance, it was not a big problem, anyway.
If I am going to visit Debrecen again, I will certainly stay at this pension.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2011

I bookt it for my Family , because my Mum had a surgery and my family love it they still they are there and i will make them again booking soon , but thes time for a good time not surgery.
They loving to stay in Korona Panzio they saing clean, and nice , friendly stafe , they will live tommorrow ,but they will be back againe
Thanks Korona Panzio.
I recomand for all my friends in Europa and Australia

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Juliak901
Reviewed 12 August 2011

After finding out that there's not that brutally wide range of choices like in Budapest and the prices were closely all fixed at 10.000 Ft (=40EUR) for a Guest House, we tried to find the best looking (on the Internet).

Staff is very frindly and tried to solve any of our questions/ problems. The place at all seems to be family run. Checkin had a pretty welcomming atmosphere.

We liked the neon lit mini lift capable to carry 3 Persons or 1 with luggage. The room itself was in an okay optic but seemed a bit run down. We found the bed very terrible and uncomfy and it we could feel the spirals through the mattresses. The furniture seemed a bit dilapidated, same as the shower cabins details. As the sun hit the room in the morning, we wished there was an A/C, but we only found an old chinese ventilator for letting the air circumulate. But all in all, it's been okay, nothing too strange, while not worth the money.

The places location turned out to be really positive because of it's proximity to the city center which was within 10 minutes by foot or 2 tram stops away. Btw. the tram's stop (the only line in town) is directly in front of the entrance.

All in all I can recommend the place, but we found it a bit overpriced and boring. We didn't try the breakfast because it was, too, a bit overpriced. But if You look for a centrally located place and nothing really special, You may try.

Room Tip: "10" is viewing the main road (Péterfia utca), bit hot in summer and kinda run down, but okay
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple