See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Small hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Large rooms, large bed, fairly large bathroom, all decorated with great attention to details. Small, fenced parking. Excellent value for your money. Don’t expect personal butler service, and other fancy things, you didn’t payed for that, but otherwise is flawless no worries go ahead and book it.
Definitely recommended!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I spent 9 days in this hotel and I have to say it is really good, it is spotlessly clean and the staff could not be more helpful, the wifi is free to use and there is a hot tub and a gym if you wish to use them. Breakfast is continental and there is something for every taste. There is no catering for dinner you have to go out to eat but there is a bar if you want to drink and also a minibar in your room. The flat screen Tv has many channels but I only found 2 in English CNN and Sky News.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Stay 22/11/2017 - Single room - Booked for work

As a hotel very close to the airport (~10 minute ride) this is lovely - Very modern, clean and spacious. The rooms are as good as any premium brand, and the staff were incredibly accommodating with our 3am arrival after a delayed flight

Breakfast is standard continental fare with hot and cold meats, yoghurts and juices. For the money (~50EUR each) it is great value

There is an on-site fitness and wellness centre, but I did not have time to visit this

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

This is my second time staying here, the room is modern, clean & warm, staff are fab they are welcoming, friendly & helpful, nothing is too much trouble for them, e.g. I didn't feel like breakfast this morning & staff made me a smoothie... it totally made my day I thought it very kind to go above & beyond, I work in hospitality myself & I'm very impressed with service here, x

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

We spent very pleasant night in Kristaly. What to say? Very nice, modern hotel. Very nice staff. Great, modern style room. It was very nice to spent time there. Also breakfast was tasty but...typical Hungarian breakfast, it means: salami, another salami, paprika, another paprika, cheese, another cheese, humgarian bread, eggs, jogurt, thats all:) also tea, coffee, juice, musli:) typical hungarian but high quality ingredients. Free parking! We will always come back there!

Date of stay: March 2017