“ANAZING”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room 1 seating area Living room 2
The street below
Art Nouveau facade
Preparing for Spring
in full Summer mode
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lucieanne...
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
“ANAZING”
Reviewed 13 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We booked with Thomas for my sisters hen do. A group of 20 ladies ranging from 20-50 years in age. All I can say is this place is a must! Thomas was amazing and answered all of my questions before our arrival (myself and a friend arrived earlier than the rest of the party to set up and we were able to check in at 1pm). We were interested in booking the spa and beer bikes and this was all done through Thomas and Victoria (the lovely lady who checked us in). The location is perfect as it’s very central with restaurants right on the door step. It was also a resonable distance to bars and clubs. The set up (2 apartments) suited our group as we had the young party goers in one and the oldies in the other. As I have been to Budapest before I wanted to return to ‘Good Bar Good Burger’. Honestly they are the best burgers I had ever tasted and upon our return we were not disappointed! It was just a 10 minute walk from the apartment so it was easily accessible. The apartments themselves are spacious and very clean. I can not fault Thomas or the apartments. It was a pleasure to stay and I’m sure we’ll be back again.

Management Response
13 Jun 2018
Dear Lucie, I`m very glad that you and your friends liked Palace Grand Double and had a great weekend in Budapest in every respect.
It was my pleasure to assist you form the beginning and do my best to make your stay not only enjoyable but something memorable as well.
I have to say thank you for myself and on behalf of Victoria and our entire team for the honor to host you for this important occasion and for the great review you published about your stay.
It is certain that it would be our pleasure to welcome you again.
Many thanks,
Thomas
Shellsuit...
“Amazing stay!”
Reviewed 12 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We have just returned from an amazing stay at Thomas’s apartment. Thomas helped me organise many aspects of our trip down to arranging shopping for when we arrived. The apartment’s were beautiful and all 19 of our party had a great time! I would highly recommend and would love to return sometime.

The only small negative was that a few of the beds were a wee bit creaky!

tachishol...
Essex, United Kingdom
“Comfortable apartments in good location”
Reviewed 1 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

11 of us stayed in the 2 apartments which are in a lovely location in easy reach of all places of interest. Well equipped and very comfortable.
There are some good restaurants right on the doorstep and within walking distance.
Thomas was exceptionally helpful and answered all my questions, he even booked our airport transfers, found a restaurant for our first night stay which was on a Sunday (which was excellent) and got some groceries for us that we requested in advance.
Thank you Thomas and Andre for making our stay an enjoyable experience.
We hope to return in the future and would definitely book with you again.
Best wishes, from us all.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sightsee3...
“Perfect for big family - Family Christmas Holiday”
Reviewed 19 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The apartment was really nice, very clean and equipped with all we needed. Very convenient centrally located to all tourist sight seeing. I would absolutely recommend this place for other families and groups. They are two apartments on two floors, we made the larger apartment as a main place for all of us get together for our group of 19. Thomas was very helpful in organising what ever you wanted.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 28 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Management Response
29 Nov 2017
Dear Zoe, I`m delighted that you had a great time in Budapest at Palace Grand Double apartment. The pleasure was mine to accommodate your group.
You are always welcome to return.
Thomas
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing