Review Highlights
For real vintage lovers!!!

I'm really a vintage shopaholic and I truly recommend Madeleine tour! She will guide you to all the... read more

Reviewed 17 January 2018
ValentinaB2271
Interesting Tour

A good tour to book if you like vintage shopping.I was the only person booked for the afternoon... read more

Reviewed 13 July 2017
karencarr4
Hampton Hill, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed the tour with Madeleine.
In a total of total of 3 hours we managed to go through several vintage shops that I could have never located by myself.
Madeleine was friendly, helped me to look for suitable clothes and speak with the sellers.
The price of the tour is very reasonable- 25 euros per person and it includes a drink at the end at a local beer garden.
I booked the tour a day before and communicating with madeleine via email was easy.
Meeting place was 2 metro stations from vaci utca- easy to find.

Definitely recommend to my friends!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I'm so happy to have gone on this tour! I had planned to go vintage shopping and Madeleine took me to several great places!

1  Thank Maggie F
Reviewed 9 June 2016

Well, I'm pretty afraid of thematic walks, but as v much into costumes and vintage clothing i've decided to give this tour a chance. So, I went and it turned out to be totally awesome. Tried to figure it out myself by popping in second hand shops in Budapest, but mostly was disappointed as was not after outdated H&M stuff.
So was real cool that Madeleine showed me(and the others) "the places" to go where i could actually find amazing things(like a 60's dress, 2 skirts(50's, 80's), a top(socialist version of mums)+1 necklace for free). I mean a.) v happy i did it b.) couldnt have it done by myself and/or any better

Reviewed 24 May 2016

We wanted to go on a vintage tour based on madeleine's blog post. She was friendly enough to set us up even tho she could not be there herself.
Mario toured us around beautiful Budapest and gave us tips and bits of history we would have missed otherwise probably. He helped us and gave super tips in finding pearls!
Mario was VERY friendly and knew a lot about everything interesting, he was fun to be around and we had good conversations all day long.
Our best day in Budapest!
Thank you for the great day to Mario and to Madeleine as well :)

BR,

Venla&Emmi

Reviewed 11 May 2016

If vintage/thrift shops are your thing, this tour is an absolute must. We spent an afternoon with Madeleine leading us to six different shops in different parts of town. The shops had great variety and the amount of eye-candy was overwhelming. I would've been happy with just browsing and not buying anything but what can I say, I ended up buying six dresses and three bags anyway - they were cheap and gorgeous.

Madeleine was a fun person to do some shopping with, and she also had great tips on how to spend your time in Budapest outside this tour, shopping or otherwise. If you are looking for something specific, interested in a certain era of clothing or have a drink in between shops, you can just ask your lovely guide and she will most likely be able to tailor the tour just to your liking.

Thank you, I really had fun!

1  Thank Veera O