Review Highlights
For real vintage lovers!!!

I'm really a vintage shopaholic and I truly recommend Madeleine tour! She will guide you to all the... read more

Reviewed 17 January 2018
ValentinaB2271
Interesting Tour

A good tour to book if you like vintage shopping.I was the only person booked for the afternoon... read more

Reviewed 13 July 2017
karencarr4
Hampton Hill, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 May 2016

If vintage/thrift shops are your thing, this tour is an absolute must. We spent an afternoon with Madeleine leading us to six different shops in different parts of town. The shops had great variety and the amount of eye-candy was overwhelming. I would've been happy with just browsing and not buying anything but what can I say, I ended up buying six dresses and three bags anyway - they were cheap and gorgeous.

Madeleine was a fun person to do some shopping with, and she also had great tips on how to spend your time in Budapest outside this tour, shopping or otherwise. If you are looking for something specific, interested in a certain era of clothing or have a drink in between shops, you can just ask your lovely guide and she will most likely be able to tailor the tour just to your liking.

Thank you, I really had fun!

1  Thank Veera O
Reviewed 25 February 2016

The tour was so much fun! Madeleine takes you to places that you would have no hope of finding by yourself -- and believe me, you want to find them! Some great vintage/second hand shops where I'm sure everybody can find something they love. The tour was low key, and Madeleine is open to tailoring the tour to your needs/wants. Would def recommend for anyone visiting or living Budapest who likes thrifting.

1  Thank travelbugnybp
Reviewed 14 October 2015

It was an amazing experience,going around shops with Madeleine,last time I visited Budapest,on her vintage Styleomad tour.She is a person of great taste and knows the best places around town where you can spend hours searching through variety of interesting things and also get the best prices.Even if you are not sure what to get for yourself,she ll come up with great ideas that would fit your personality and style.If you already have an idea what you would like to buy for yourself,she will know the best places to get those.I highly recommend the styleomad tour to anyone who is up for spending some great time in beautiful Budapest.There is a lot to be seen and Madeleine is definitely the best guide to get you into this amazing city`s atmosphere,on a quest of discovering hidden treasures that may remain undiscovered if you are touring on your own.

1  Thank Boryana D
Reviewed 3 October 2015

What luck a friend who lives in Budapest booked us a Styleomad tour. It was a highlight of my trip - Madeleine was great, she took us to just a perfect mix of stores with everything from outrageous costumes to some incredible retro jewelry. Highly recommend to anyone who loves thrifting or just wants an alternative tour of Budapest!

1  Thank postaholic
Reviewed 20 September 2015

We had so much fun on this tour and discovered some real hidden gems! Madelaine met us and then started to zoom us through the back streets of Budapest and into some of the most amazing shops. There was everything for all tastes and even better if you let them know specific tastes then they can accomodate that. There are games, drinks and coffee's all along on the tour so you are not all shopping. Advice - bring a spare suitcase for all the goodies that you pick up at amazing prices!!!!! This tour is a must when you are in Budapest!

1  Thank TaraSD2013