“Memorable meal”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic downtown Indian restaurant operating since 2005.We also do deliveries takeaways and party catering.
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We are always a bit dubious going to Indian restaurants when abroad especially as we are a group of fussy Indians ourselves. We took a chance and are very glad that we did. The meal was really good.
We turned up without a booking but were quickly seated and waited on by a lovely, sweet young lady who had just started there. Service in general was good.
We ordered a mix of vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes and all arrived hot together. The spicing was spot on and the portions are generous.
My only criticism was that the gulab Jaman dessert was too sweet for my liking although I ate it all!
Make the effort to seek this place out - we would definitely return again in a heartbeat.

1  Thank UNS18

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The food was delicious - simple as that - one of the best Indian food in my experience. I was happy to find that restaurant, the stuff is amazing. I will not write a lot, as you can understand that everything was super

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Surprising were very well received and the service and co operation was excellent.
All dishes ordered were well prepared to authentic Indian taste.
Will recommend and go back next time i am there.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Good indian food delicious curry and dal with original taste of indian masala good ambiance recommended for people from all over world because it is prepared so delicious

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Vegetarian aubergine masala was the best curry I've ever tasted! Great customer service and incredible value for money. Truly the highlight of my stay in Budapest!