“Pistache tiramisu, mjammm 😋”
Review of Koleves

Koleves
Ranked #228 of 3,629 Restaurants in Budapest
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: District VII / Jewish Quarter
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was my second time at Kőleves, I returned here after 2 years.. I forgot about how it was, but honestly the best dish I ever had. Special menu, difficult to choose one from the list! My favorite was the pistache tiramisu, I could have had at least 3 more cups of it!
Serving and ambiance was perfect as well.
Definitely recommended!

2  Thank 257di_nag
Write a ReviewReviews (1,499)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Fully booked in the evening then I reserved for lunch the day after.
Cozy place, people really friendly and gentle. My kids got colors and papers.
The food was amazing both Hungarian and Jewish plates, really well prepared.
Definitely a place to go in a very nice area

1  Thank Alessio C
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Went there with some friends, the food was fantastic and the atomsphere was really great. Definitely a place worth visiting.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice interier...cool place... Food was ok, nothing special, but the portions are very big, and the prices are ok

1  Thank loricari
Reviewed 4 April 2018

After dining every day and night for over a week, I can say for sure, that I found the best restaurant in Budapest! The food and combination of tastes are amazing! from the starters to the desserts! and prices are more than fair!
I came back twice, and would visit again! Dont pass on the pistachio tiramisu..

1  Thank Shlomit S