Review Highlights
IQ TEST

Very fun but be sure to bring smart friends which I didnt. Alot of fun no matter if you finish or... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Viktor K
via mobile
Great fun!!!!!!! Great value for money highly recommend it

Great fun!!!!!!! Great value for money highly recommend it. We were allowed to stay longer to... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from USD 24.40
from USD 116.00
from USD 23.20
More Info
All reviews white room escape room great fun great game minutes left game master escape game a lot of fun mafia prison puzzles hints brain linear escaped beginners excitement
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Walked in off the street and Initially thought it was a little expensive but decided to do it.

So glad I did once I got in there I appreciated the depth of the puzzles and the staff were super nice and attentive, considering doing another as that was such a fun experience

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I loved my stay at Gozsdu Mission. I never did an escape room and it was great fun! There are three rooms and the staff will advise you, which room is the best to do - depending on your experience. For a beginner, choose the prison room and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The room was really good, I've been in many but this was one of the best. There were enough tasks for everyone, nobody got bored. We were a group of 5 and finished after 50 minutes without hints but still felt challenged. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Visited 2 rooms in a month, both were amazing and the whole family enjoyed every minutes. Try the white mission, you will remember!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The team of five players, we decided to play Mafia mission game after we were sooooo delighted with the White room game. The game is very fluent, with excellent balance of logical and physical tasks. The riddles are of optimal difficulty, challenging just enough to wake all of your senses. The game master was super-fine and useful when needed. We would recommend this game to everyone-the beginners as well as to more experienced escapers.