Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,914 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2016

It's near on foot almost everywhere, but underground is close too.
Breakfast is awsome.
The service is also really good even before your arrival providing a lot of services and information.
Rooms are new and well decorated

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelCarat, Vezető at Carat Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Dear maida2016,

Thank you for the review on tripadvisor.com. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay in Carat Boutique Hotel.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Perfect location and an incredible breakfast that included Champagne. The room was quiet and clean . All in all we were extremely pleased with the Hotel Carat. The staff was both attentive and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
HotelCarat, Vezető at Carat Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Dear Katherine W,

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Nice location in the center of Pest.
The staff is friendly and the breakfast is massive. When checking in the receptionist saw it was my birthday and when I came back in the evening I found a bottle of champagne in my room.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Federico W,

Reviewed 5 September 2016

This hotel is a gem that lies tucked away in a little lane off the main road. It scores a double plus for location, service and a par excellence breakfast ! We stayed six days and enjoyed every moment...All that we needed were closeby...metro, bus stop, supermarket, laundromat..need I say more ?!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear VeeIyer,

Reviewed 4 September 2016

We arrived and got room in firts floor. There was dirty bathroom around shower. We asked them to clean it. They just did the same work. Nothing was really clean without mold. It was really noisy during night and morning. Bad reek from street. Second breakfast we came when it starts because of our early leaving time. There was only half of food ready and it took them half hour to make it. Eggs and everything hot was totaly cold. For this price it was really bad. and i wouldn´t pay it again!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 99petrap
HotelCarat, Vezető at Carat Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear "99petrap",

Thank you for staying with us at Carat Boutique Hotel.

It indeed is our goal to fullfil or even exceed our clients’ expectations; however, I am sincerely sorry that we could not meet yours.

I hope that despite of the negative impressions you had a good time in Budapest and you were able to enjoy your city break.

Front Office Manager