“Gorgeous apartment, highly reconmended”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
5unnyweat...
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous apartment, highly reconmended”
Reviewed 12 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Stayed here at the end of March with my mum and was not disappointed, gorgeous apartment and ideal for both of us.
This is on the top floor which has a lift, it's ideally situated within 1 block to the river and 30 minutes to the centre where you will find many high street branded shops, unique little shops and market stalls. Either side of the main entrance to the apartments you will find restaurants, one Italian, cannot recall the name and one Hungarian called Stex, both I ate in regularly and come highly recommended and reasonably priced. During my visit I also visited the holocaust memorial museum, something close to my heart and would recommend a visit if it's of interest.
The apartment was suitable for us and had all we wanted, any queries were answered promptly and you couldn't ask for more. I loved Budapest, it's a beautiful city and one I will visit regularly in the future and I've never said that before! Thank you for letting us stay, I honestly didn't want to come home, will no doubt see you again very soon. Thank you for everything

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
20 Jun 2015
Thanks so much for your review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and hope that you will visit us again!
Expeditio...
Southampton, England
“Lovely accommodation in great location”
Reviewed 4 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed here with our 2 daughters aged 21 and 22. Phillipe was there to welcome us and he was very careful to explain everything from the public transport to recommending some great restaurants. We also had a late flight home and he was kind enough to allow us to use the apartment for the whole of our last day. As it turned out we didn't need to use public transport as the main centre was within a 30 minute walk which we enjoyed as we got to see more of this lovely city.
Overall this was a great apartment in a great location and we would definitely stay here again.

Travelling group: Extended Family
30 Dec 2014
Thanks a Lot. Yes, we do our Best to help the Guests having a wonderful stay. And it is so nice when the guest tell us that they appreciate it. You are always welcome! See you soon!!
SuperShin...
Tamworth
“Fantastic from start to finish!”
Reviewed 15 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Fantastic from start to finish!

From my initial query about the property Jones was very helpful and it didn't stop there!

I was looking for somewhere to take my partner for her birthday and eventually started looking at properties in Budapest. I had a few on my list but Jones' was my favorite, very spacious with everything you'd need to spend a week there.

Coming from the UK I couldn't believe the price, you couldn't get a second or even third rate hotel for a week for the price of this apartment. The booking process was very simple and Jones answered all my questions and gave me lots of info about the apartment, the local area and the rest of Budapest.

Phillipe met us at the apartment upon arrival and pointed out that there was a lift after we'd carried our bags up the stairs! The pictures didn't lie. Well actually, it was better than I thought!

Phillipe spent a while with us chatting, asking us what we were into and giving us recommendations but I'll have to admit I didn't remember them all! I did remember them as we stumbled across them as the days went on. A particular favourite was the view from the bridge near the island...

The apartment is superbly located, about 15 minutes walk to the centre of Pest or 5 minutes to the underground. There's lots of places to eat & drink around and also convenience stores if you need anything.

No negatives really, the bed was a bit harder than ours at home but nothing to complain about!

Overall, I'm really pleased I picked Jones' place and have already recommended it to my friends & colleagues.

Top marks!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
19 Nov 2014
Dear Alan : Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it! As you described, we do our maximum to help the guest having the best stay, and it is very nice to see that it works. You know that you are always welcome, and I hope to see you again in Budapest!
StefaninL...
London, United Kingdom
“Spacious and clean Appartment in good location”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Hi there, we have been to Budapest for a sightseeing weekend combined with Ironman 70.3. the flat is stylish and very spacious which does give a comfortable feeling for the stay. Everything was clean, in good maintained order so no complains from our side. We found the location of this flat pretty convenient with a tram line right in front of the building plus the Metro station 5min walk away. There is also a shopping plaza 5min walk away, if anybody wants to buy shoes, clothes or whatever. The building itself is quite tall due to its old Victorian style ceilings, a lift takes care for the journey to the 4th floor therefore. A very friendly reception also from the manager of the flat who was explaining everything right to the detail within some good tips for the going out.
Very recommendable, we had a nice stay!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the old victorian style building
Liked least: to leave
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
12 Nov 2014
Thank you so much for choosing the loft. Hoping to see you again!!!!
Ivyeats
Los Angeles, California
“Great apartment for girls weekend away in Budapest”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

We really lucked out with this flat. Jones, the owner, was so accommodating and met us with the keys and a small tour of the neighborhood when we arrived.

The apartment was amazing and modern; and was surprisingly quiet for being near the trendy Krudy Giula Street. It looks out onto a huge courtyard, and has 2 huge bedrooms so each had our own space.

It was such a great deal for the price and so convenient to everything, tons of cool bars and restaurants just a stones throw away.

I will definitely be back to stay next time I am in Hungary. Awesome location and the perfect flat!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
12 Aug 2014
Dear Ivy! I was afraid you would miss some special tools for your "Haute Cuisine" . Happy that it was not the case… One day I want you to teach me how to do "macaroni de chez Hermé" :) I am so proud that you experienced to cook in the Palota Loft's Kitchen… You are welcome anytime, you and all your Friends!!! Warmest regards
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing