Open today: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Birthday Party

Excellent time, the group really themselves. Would highly recommend. I’m planning a family outing... read more

Reviewed 8 August 2018
Rosemary B
via mobile
Must do on a stag do!

Booked the pedal bar for 7 of us on a stag do......have to say it was an absolute blast!!! Dan was... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2018
Richard L
via mobile

All reviews beer bike stag do two hours sober driver brilliant afternoon great fun heroes square bikes activity hilarious
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We booked with Pedal Bar for a hen party last weekend it was a total hoot! The Bride was really impressed and has commented several times how much she loved it.
We were a group of 5 girls ranging around 5ft1-5ft6 and it was really tough!!! Fun but hard work for such short leggies! We had a smaller bike so 4 of us could pedal at one time, giving 1 person relief! Our driver was so friendly and had good banter - I'm sorry I can't remember your name but you were ace!
From the very beginning we had good communication through email with the booking process, they were easy to find at Heroes Square and most importantly, the beer was cold and very good!! Although we learnt next to nothing about Budapest on the tour (mostly because we didn't get very far) it was such a fun experience. We took our own Ipod and connected it to the speakers, I don't think they play music otherwise so bear in mind, our bike was definitely the place to be, at the end all the other stags on bikes joined us! Be prepared for fellow tourists to take LOTS of photos, clearly a novelty!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Went on this with 9 others and had a great laugh. You get pretty much unlimited beer for the 2 hours, and our driver was great and very funny. Bring an ipod/phone with a playlist on so you can play your own tunes. Perfect for large groups, a great way to spend a few hours in Budapest!

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Like every other review, I'll just say this is great fun.

The pedalling is very awkward if you are tall. My knees are very bruised right now. However it's a good laugh.

Bring your own tunes. Pedal. Drink. Sing. Laugh.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic concept! 13 blokes being served non stop beer on one bike with music blasting out!!
The whole two hours were hilarious and worth every penny! I haven't laughed so much for a long time!
If you are visiting Budapest with a group of friends I would definitely recommend this!!
Brilliant!!

PedalBar, Tulajdonos at Pedal Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thanks for your review Scott! Join us anytime! :)

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

So so much fun! If you're on a stag/hen do this is a definite must! 2 hours of drinking and constant laughing. I would recommend getting a hostess. Our hostess Petra was fluent in English, very welcoming, helpful at suggesting places to visit on our trip and fun. She really enhanced the experience.