USD 123
USD 319
USD 196
USD 170
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

USD 199
USD 177
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 199/night.

USD 176
USD 213
InterContinental
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 422/night.

USD 151
USD 126
USD 685
USD 553
1,112 results
All reviewsfat mamagreat locationszimpla kertfemale dorma private double roomcommon kitchenjewish quarterperfect hostelbed dormfree tea and coffeeshared kitchenluggage roomruin barsbars and clubsnight lifemodern designclean rooms
Reviewed 5 April 2018

first of all I will tell that whenever I go to Budapest again, I will absolutely book there, The reception team are SUPER friendly, and the whole hostel is very well served and SUPER clean, the bad thing I faced was because of my roommates, they were NOT TIDY at all, they left their stuff outside the lockers and their clothes thrown at every where, that was bad. But my bed with my curtain and keeping all my things in my locker, mad it up for me. It was a great stay and I wish I will repeat it as soon as possible.

Room Tip: 6-Bed rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms, but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff DORI and ANITA. All of the people are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice.
Thanks for making our visit to Florence that much better.
Many Thanks to DORI and ANITA
THEY ARE THE BEST 100%

Room Tip: Private room Vip Thanks to DORI and ANITA
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Everything about this hostel was fantastic. I loved the privacy offered by the curtains in the sleeping pods which come complete with personal electricity point. There are lots of places to hang out: a comfortable foyer downstairs, hall space with beanbags on the landing, a huge kitchen with free tea and coffee, and a busy bar next door which had a good mix of ages and access direct from the hostel. The staff were wonderful, helpful, open people, always ready with a smile. I'd highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The location of this hostel was wonderful, the staff were cool and helpful, the social events made it easy to make friends, curtains on the bed made sleeping through night MUCH easier than at an average hostel, and the price was so low!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I stayed here with a two friends recently and we absolutely enjoyed our stay! We were upgraded from a mixed 4 bdr to a private room because of the cleaning services delay. Our room was not gonna be ready until a couple of hours after 3PM (check-in) which we didn't mind since we had prior plans to go sight seeing but it was a great surprise to get upgraded for the wait. Also, Anita was so helpful and very kind!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends