1,198 results
All reviews fat mama szimpla kert great location privacy curtains a private double room common kitchen jewish quarter perfect hostel free tea and coffee bed dorm shared kitchen ruin bars luggage room bars and clubs modern design night life clean rooms
Reviewed 5 April 2018

first of all I will tell that whenever I go to Budapest again, I will absolutely book there, The reception team are SUPER friendly, and the whole hostel is very well served and SUPER clean, the bad thing I faced was because of my roommates, they were NOT TIDY at all, they left their stuff outside the lockers and their clothes thrown at every where, that was bad. But my bed with my curtain and keeping all my things in my locker, mad it up for me. It was a great stay and I wish I will repeat it as soon as possible.

Room tip: 6-Bed rooms
Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms, but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff DORI and ANITA. All of the people are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice.
Thanks for making our visit to Florence that much better.
Many Thanks to DORI and ANITA
THEY ARE THE BEST 100%

Room tip: Private room Vip Thanks to DORI and ANITA
1  Thank feysal_sharif
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Everything about this hostel was fantastic. I loved the privacy offered by the curtains in the sleeping pods which come complete with personal electricity point. There are lots of places to hang out: a comfortable foyer downstairs, hall space with beanbags on the landing, a huge kitchen with free tea and coffee, and a busy bar next door which had a good mix of ages and access direct from the hostel. The staff were wonderful, helpful, open people, always ready with a smile. I'd highly recommend it.

1  Thank JacqueUK
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The location of this hostel was wonderful, the staff were cool and helpful, the social events made it easy to make friends, curtains on the bed made sleeping through night MUCH easier than at an average hostel, and the price was so low!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I stayed here with a two friends recently and we absolutely enjoyed our stay! We were upgraded from a mixed 4 bdr to a private room because of the cleaning services delay. Our room was not gonna be ready until a couple of hours after 3PM (check-in) which we didn't mind since we had prior plans to go sight seeing but it was a great surprise to get upgraded for the wait. Also, Anita was so helpful and very kind!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends