1,042 results
All reviewsjewish quartergreat locationwalking distancebars and restaurantsruin barshotel is locatedrooms are smallbathroom dooryour luggagethe breakfast arearecommend this hotelbreakfast was deliciouscity breakclean hotelstayed here for nightson footair conditioning
Reviewed 5 April 2018

First of all, the location is just perfect. Very much in the center with a lot of attractions in walking distance, and just on a main road for the further ones. The rooms are nice and well decorated, BUT very small so take in count. For us, it wasn't a problem because the room was pretty much for sleeping and for that it was great. The bathroom is modern and comfy. The breakfast was just a spectacle. A huge variety of everything you can think of, juices, hot drinks... Lastly, the staff were all very attentive and willing to help with every request with a big smile. We even got the last breakfast to go because of an early flight. Very recommended, definetly will go back!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
ROOMbach_Team, Guest relations at ROOMbach Hotel Budapest Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear "Tomer K",
Please let us thank you for having chosen our ROOMbach Hotel while visiting Budapest and also for your great and detailed review here. It is always great to see when we receive a review like yours which shows that our services met our guests’ expectations.
We are very much glad you enjoyed your visit and had a great time with us.
Should you wish to stay again please feel free to book with us direct for the best rates
Kind wishes,

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is really nice. The breakfast is really good. The room they gave us was in the first floor and the view feom the window was aweful. You can see the back part of the hoter were the trash was piled, not noce at all. While booking the hotel i requested a quiet room away from the elevators...well they gave me a room right to the right of the elevator. This was not good. The cleaning was ok but it can be improved, specially the bathroom.
The hotel location is really good, lot of restaurants around open until late at night. Very secure area. Several metro stations around. Walking distance feom several places.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear "Lore G",
Thank you for having chosen our ROOMbach Hotel during your vacation in Budapest and also for taking your time to share your experience and opinion about us.
We appreciate your comments as that’s how we know what we should change or improve on but also hope you enjoyed your stay in overall and will have the pleasure to welcome you again.
Should you wish to stay again- please feel free to book with us direct for the best rates
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2018

As a person who was here on business, this review is based on my needs as a person on business and not as tourist. Yes, we want some of the same things, but as I was there for over 10 days working, it was imperative that I have some room.

As many mention, their basic rooms are small: I could have actually lived with this room, but as I needed to work at a desk on a computer, there was no room between the bed and desk, plus I had to unplug the lamp to charge my laptop. I asked if there as a possibility to upgrade to one of the 11 or 12 rooms, as I could see they were larger. I agreed to pay the difference. All was arranged.

This is where it got weird. I moved all my stuff to a rather dirty room. The carpet had actually not been vacuumed nor the couch, which had a large amount of crumbs. I mentioned this, and showed the front desk pictures. I actually thought they would vacuum while at dinner...nope - it was rather disgusting. It did get done the next day, but as I do floor excercises daily, I could see that only the part that was crummy had been vacuumed...strange. Also, some hair accessory was in the lamp and could be seen through the opaque plastic, why not remove it. Both showers in the smaller room and the larger room have plastic water protectors on the doors, but they do no good in keeping the water off the floor. Also, I do have to agree, the smaller room's pillows were just awful, for some reason, the larger room's were a bit better.

Breakfast was average with okay coffee, really nothing to write home about. The front desk staff really tried, but it seemed their hands were tied by other sources, and could not really function on their own.

The location of this hotel is what keeps it in the running, but does that make it worth a stay. Guess, I will see where they put me in July. If here, I will again ask for a bigger room LOL.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We stayed at Roombach hotel for 4 nihts(15-19.03.2018). Great location, nice atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff. The room was small,but clean and comfortable.Breakfast is rich and very tasty.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
ROOMbach_Team, Guest relations at ROOMbach Hotel Budapest Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear "Sorina1410",
Let us thank you for staying in our ROOMbach Hotel during the city break in Budapest.
We are also thankful for your kind words in your review, it was great reading your positive feedback of our services.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Being Members at Marriott we never venture away but this time - Marriott Budapest being full, we were recommended to stay at ROOMBach and i must say it was a pleasant stay with a perfect location with much to do in walking distance ...

A Boutique Property - Perfect for Quick Getaways!

Room Tip: Being in a busy neighborhood ... the nights can get noisy with Bar revellers on the street hence request rooms not facing the street.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear "Rohan B",
Thank you very much for staying in our ROOMbach Hotel while visiting Budapest.
We hope you had a great time with us and our services provided by our Team met your expectations.
Kind regards,