All reviews room furniture train station city refrigerator underground channels
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

When arriving at Vitta Hotel Superior, we were “welcomed” by a receptionist dressed in cargo pants and t-shirt. Not exactly the uniform you would expect from a receptionist, but I was taught not to judge a book by its cover.

The hotel was recently renovated, the hallways and the walls of the rooms were decorated with brand new wallpapers. You could still smell the glue on the walls. If the window of the room was closed for a couple of hours, the smell of the glue became suffocating.
The elevator was not replaced or renovated, so it was very dirty.

I was given a twin room and I asked for a room with a king-sized bed. Apparently, they did not have any available rooms with a king-sized bed, but then the receptionist said he could give me a king-sized bed… if I paid more. I paid the money, but I was very disturbed by the attitude of the receptionist. He had no intention to help, it felt like he was only put there to try to rip people off. I couldn’t get his name, because he didn’t have a name tag on his “uniform”. I just really hope the rest of the stuff has a better attitude towards customers.

Breakfast was not great, but I did not have much expectations anymore. I got to the breakfast place after a big group of people just left. I could have used a knife to spread the butter on the bread, but no waiter showed up in over 30 minutes.

All in all, I do not recommend this hotel to anyone. Customer experience sometimes is more important than a renovated hallway or room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Although the hotel itself is fine not bad but the location is terrible. It is a little outside the city center in fact in the industrial area and around a lot of abandoned buildings and not good at all to go out after dark.
Hotel has no air conditioning and we had to sleep with open windows and noise of traffic was very irritating.
The hotel allows pets which was not communicated.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

My Friend and I were on short trip (2 days) in Budapest and we find this
It is far away like 25 minutes of centar of Budapest. First you need to go 10 minutes ti bus station and then 20 minutes with bus to ther centar. Breakfast was just fine. Everything is really clear and you have ecerything necessary for few nights there.
Ticket for bus/metro is 350Ft for one way.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We loved the city of Budapest and enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The basics of the hotel room were all perfect (excect a few loose floor slats in our room, didn't affect stay and just one of those things) and the breakfast buffet was nice. We availed of the free parking at the hotel. Hotel is attached to a supermarket which has free parking also. Is about a 10-15 minute train journey into the Centre plus a 10 minute walk to the train station. Can buy tickets at the train station (book of 10 tickets is roughly 10 Euros, 1 ticket per person per trip).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel because it was close to my meeting and other hotels were full. The hotel is on the main road and looks shabby. When I got to my room the pillows had long hairs on them and I went back to reception and told her to change my room. The receptionist was quite rude to.me and told.me when you changed rooms bring the key back down like.it was my fault. I told her she can get the key herself and it's not my fault.theres hairs on the bed. The room was so hot I had to open the window. There was a small.bathroom with terrible shower that leaked. The air con didn't work and no tea and coffee facility in the room. When I asked the guy handed me a dirty looking kettle from.reception
There is no room.service and was told to.go to the shop next door. I can honestly say this hotel is not.nice and I.wont stay here again nor recommend it. Iv stayed in hostels that have better facilities

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business