“Great way to explore Budapest”

The Original Budapest Scooter Tour
Ranked #29 of 136 Outdoor Activities in Budapest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Do something different and explore Budapest in a unique and exciting way. Live guided 3 hour city tours on easy to ride 50 cc automatic scooters with radio & headset. No previous scooter experience required, any driving licence welcome. Daily AM & PM + Night tour with guaranteed departures. Fun & Freedom, Emotion in Motion!
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Rented a 125cc (requires motorcycle license) model because I needed to be able to take a passenger with me. The scooter looked quite used, but operated perfectly.

Andras was very helpful by letting us know which areas were off-limits (virtually none), and that we could make use of the bus lane at all times.

The traffic in Budapest can get quite busy, but with the scooter it is no problem at all. Parking is just as easy and convenient. Cruised around the city for four days on a single tank.

All in all I was super happy to have made this choice. Got to see so much of the city so easily. And with the good weather it was really a joyful experience!

Date of experience: June 2017
"pest"
"rode"
"castle"

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great way to see Budapest whether you are there for a day or for several days. I rented a 50cc model as this was my first time ever riding a scooter. Andreas gave me helpful instructions and I was ready to go. Having the helmet included was a plus! I took advantage of the fuel package and did not have to worry about refueling. At one point I had to call to clarify an issue and was able to reach him by phone right away. The location is central and the price is right. My scooter was a bit old and had some scratches and the side rear view Mirrors were cracked. Would have preferred a newer one with good mirrors and on a next time would ask for a newer model but it had no mechanical issues and despite the cracks it provided good visibility. It was safe, and easy to drive and park. Being able to pay by PayPal was also a plus! Great service, good price so would highly recommend it!!

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Andras was an excellent guide. We got all around the city on these scooters and never felt in danger. I've haven't ridden before, but it was easy and so much fun! I would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Amazing day out and guide Andras extremely knowledgeable. He also translated many write-ups at the venues and guided tour through the caves.