Open today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
For the experience of a lifetime, book the 3-hr. evening tour!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Mike L
Scooter tour With Andras

Reviewed 13 September 2018
Niall o
via mobile

All reviews 125cc helmets thrilling 50cc model sights buda headsets guide pest rode castle
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For anyone who has visited Budapest, it is the incredible sights of this beautiful illuminated city AT NIGHT that makes indelible memories. And there is no better way to experience it than to take a guided evening scooter tour where you will cross all the bridges,main attractions, public buildings, etc. - all illuminated like nothing we've seen before. Google photos of Budapest at night to see what I mean. Also, our guide Andras explained tons of interesting history and facts as we rode along on public streets via wireless headsets. He provided plenty of time to take photographs, and my wife and I were especially grateful for his attention to safety on these unfamiliar roads. Trust me, this is the tour to take. Thanks for a great time, Andras!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic way to see the city. I had an early morning 4 hour tour with Andras and he was so knowledgable about the city, buildings history and culture.
He was happy to answer any silly questions that I may have and I loved the fact that the tour never once felt rushed allowing me to take in the many wonder sights of Budapest. This is a great option for any1 visiting Budapest.
Thank You Andras.

Niall
Ireland

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Look no further. Best thing we did in the 3 countries we visited. We loved Andras ( owner and guide). He took us all around Budapest. You wear a headset u see your helmet so he can talk to you while you are riding. We covered so much territory that we could never have covered without these scooters. Thrilling riding scooters over the Chain Bridge from Pest into Buda and then going up and around to reach the castle. Gorgeous views. He took us everywhere we wanted. He gave us suggestions where we should go afterwards on our own and he was spot on.
Told us to go eat langos upstairs at The Great Hall Market. He told us for dinner to go to eat in the area of Gozsdu Udvar ( no reservations required). Then told us to go to the ruin bars (Szimpla Kerr)for a drink. Perfect rest of the day. We did everything he said and now, we love Budapest. He was humorous and also very informative. Can’t say enough about this tour.
Thank you Andras for a memorable time!!!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Rented a 125cc (requires motorcycle license) model because I needed to be able to take a passenger with me. The scooter looked quite used, but operated perfectly.

Andras was very helpful by letting us know which areas were off-limits (virtually none), and that we could make use of the bus lane at all times.

The traffic in Budapest can get quite busy, but with the scooter it is no problem at all. Parking is just as easy and convenient. Cruised around the city for four days on a single tank.

All in all I was super happy to have made this choice. Got to see so much of the city so easily. And with the good weather it was really a joyful experience!

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great way to see Budapest whether you are there for a day or for several days. I rented a 50cc model as this was my first time ever riding a scooter. Andreas gave me helpful instructions and I was ready to go. Having the helmet included was a plus! I took advantage of the fuel package and did not have to worry about refueling. At one point I had to call to clarify an issue and was able to reach him by phone right away. The location is central and the price is right. My scooter was a bit old and had some scratches and the side rear view Mirrors were cracked. Would have preferred a newer one with good mirrors and on a next time would ask for a newer model but it had no mechanical issues and despite the cracks it provided good visibility. It was safe, and easy to drive and park. Being able to pay by PayPal was also a plus! Great service, good price so would highly recommend it!!

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Andras was an excellent guide. We got all around the city on these scooters and never felt in danger. I've haven't ridden before, but it was easy and so much fun! I would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Amazing day out and guide Andras extremely knowledgeable. He also translated many write-ups at the venues and guided tour through the caves.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Don't even think about it, this guy is awesome did a scooter tour with him last year. One of the best decisions of our eurotrip!

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

I visited Budapest for 2 days and rented a 125cc Sym HD from Andres. He delivered the scooter to my hotel and gave excellent tips and tricks for Budapest! I strongly recommend the GPS service because you will receive a GPS for the scooter with some beautiful tours for sightseeing! I enjoyed talking to Andres. A very honest hard working man. He made my stay extra special!

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Went here almost as soon as we arrived in Budapest as only had a couple of days to see the city. Best way to see it is easily via moped. The man who runs this place was very helpful and knowledgeable. Couldn't thank him enough for his friendly manner, helpfulness and customer service. Would happily recommend you go here to hire your scooter!

1  Thank Fordy2014