Open today: 6:00 am - 8:00 pm

Budapest Card
153 Reviews
from USD 25.30
9,134 results
All reviews wave pool thermal baths wave machine main pool flip flops swimming cap outdoor pool steam room hot pools big pool men and women changing area rent towels minute massage relaxing experience changing cabin private cabin
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place has lots of potential if there were enough lockers and changing rooms. We waited 15 mins to get lockers, then another 10 to get a place to change. One of our keys didn't work, so another few minutes to get it replaced. There was a nice lady who tried to help us but was overwhelmed with so many customers trying to find a locker
I must mention the turnstile experience; the young lady wasn't too polite when we fiddled around and tried to work our keys to move the turnstile.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

On a weekend trip to Budapest, this for me was a highlight. I hadn't been to a thermal spa like this before, so that may colour my judgement but I loved pretty much all of it. The decor, sense of history and various elements and places to relax and unwind.

Myself and my wife got there at 9am and it was the ideal time to go. As we were leaving (about 11:30) it had started to get really really busy, which is I can imagine why some people may be less than positive.

However, I thought it was great. Something different, beautiful old glamour. Definitely worth a visit.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was offered with my stay at the Danubias Hotel in Gellert Budapest. Excellent thermal pools and facilities. Take your own towels and slippers because they insist that you have them so they will make you buy them there if you don't come with them.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great to finally find time to attend the Gellert Spa Budapest , we Booked & Paid for a Voucher before leaving our Hotel, which meant on arrival just exchanging for Tickets for individual Changing Cabins, you could rent towels - robes etc & leave a deposit, A Fantastic building Offering many different treatments & Thermal pools & a Sauna- overall a really enjoyable couple of Hours relaxing, but I would recommend you take FlipFlop footwear - towels - & plastic bottled drinks to minimise costs ...

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

If you like to visit one of Budapest's thermal baths this is one to choose. Bring your own towel and flipflops if you like or pay inside. Just remember where you left it! Our got switched and we did not get our deposit back. There are 4 thermal baths (2 that looks the same) one with a pool of 36 degrees Celsius and one with 40 degrees Celsius. For the brave ones I really recommend the coldwater pool of 11 degrees Celsius! What a rush! There is also two outside pools, together with a Finnish sauna and a cold bath aswell. Amazing! If you want something to eat there is a café with lunch/drinks/snacks. Why not celebrate the holiday with some Prosecco? ;)