Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace
USD 262
USD 215
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 312/night.

USD 138
USD 319
  • Restaurant
New York Palace, DA(Budapest)
USD 250
USD 176
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 201/night.

USD 232
USD 181
Official Site
NH Budapest City(Budapest)
USD 98
USD 90
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 121/night.

USD 219
USD 124
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

USD 209
USD 198
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 255/night.

USD 149
USD 126
Mercure
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 207/night.

2,696 results
All reviewschain bridgebeautiful hotelart nouveaudanube river viewconcierge staffluxury hotelfamous chainperfect locationtop floorhigh ceilingsan upgradehotel restaurantchristmas marketbuda castlevisiting budapestbuda sideevesham
Reviewed 17 February 2012

As you would expect at this level, great service, beautiful building with a fascinating history, exellent concierge, gorgeous rooms, overall, money well spent.
Perfect location for exploring Budapest too!

Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank BrightonBecki
YvesGiacometti, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your stay at Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace. I was delighted to read that you were pleased with the services provided by our staff and that you enjoyed exploring this beautiful Palace as well as Budapest.
I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

Lovely hotel!!!!
Booked the limo to pick me up from the airport, very nice. Front Office manager awaiting me on arrival, welcoming me by name. So did not have to go to reception, now that's service! Was brought to my corner suite, this was fabulous!
Kitchen: breakfast was super!!! Had dinner on three nights, was absolutely gorgeous! Being a single traveler , dining in the formal restaurant sometimes gives you a bit of a "lonely' feeling, but there was this nice couch at the entrance where I had my dinner and felt most at ease! Nice detail: during the rest of my stay, the table was already set for me, regardless if I dined or not (i never reserved a table).
The lobby is breathtaking!!!! Probably one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in...

Room Tip: go for a corner suite at the front side!!! The view is spectacular!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank CCLGRS
YvesGiacometti, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2012

Thank you so much for your kind feedback regarding your stay at Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace in April 2011. I was delighted to read that you were pleased with the services provided by our staff as well as your room. I am glad that you enjoyed your dining experience and the attentive service in Gresham Restaurant. It will be a pleasure to share your comments with all of the staff.
I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 February 2012

I have stayed at this hotel before and was very impressed then and coming back was not disappointed at all. It is a stunning Art Noveau property restored to its full glory and in an excelllent location with the best view in town looking straight out to the Chain Bridge and on to the castle area. The interior of the hotel is breathtaking and whilst grand you dont feel out of place. The staff seem relatively young and very eager to please and it is a long time since I have been in a hotel where all the staff have been so amenable -from the reception staff to Roland the doorman and the friendly girl in the bar that advised us about Palinka. Breakfast is a very good offering and the a la carte egg dishes are very tasty and filling. Rooms are beautifully decorated with high ceilings - gorgeous bathroom with L'Occitane toliteries.

I travel to Budapest regulary and would recommend the Gresham Palace without hesitation

Good restaurants worth visiting include Boom & Brass and Spoon - not far to walk from the hotel. Also for a real Budapest experience Gundel is great - fantastic seared goose liver and flambeed pancakes.

Budapest is relatively inexpensive compared to London - with taxis and eating out at about 40% less

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank WeekendGuest
YvesGiacometti, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

Thank you for choosing Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace for your recent stay Budapest. I am glad that we managed to meet your expectations once again and that you were pleased with the services provided by our staff, especially the Front Desk staff, your Bar server and our doorman Ronald Kawere. I will take great pleasure in sharing your compliments with all of them. I was delighted to read that you were pleased with the breakfast at the Hotel and your dining experience in the city.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

On Saturday morning i called the hotel directly after booking on the internet, my plan was for them to pick me up and make the whole visit organized. When the train arrived at Budapest Keleti station the hotels driver was waiting on the platform, it was a quick drive to the hotel where i was met by the Reception staff on getting out of the car....The most well organized hotel arrival i have seen in years....The whole stay was faultless, hotel is spotlessly clean and all staff where very personable and professional. We had breakfast and lunch in the hotel restaurant, after having just spent the week in Italy i can say they have a real espresso machine in this restaurant and can make real coffee....Western European prices but the quality is here at this property...I would stay again without hesitation....

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
YvesGiacometti, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

I would like to thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest. I was happy to read that your check-in went very smoothly and that your stay with us was faultless. It will be my pleasure to share your compliments about the service and the coffee with the restaurant team and the baristas.

Reviewed 25 January 2012

Fantastic hotel, location, staff. Everything you'd expect. 24 hr free business centre, lovely calm pool and spa area, nice gym with TVs on all the cardio machines.
Highly recommended

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank divster27

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest. I am glad that you were pleased with the location and services of our Hotel and that you enjoyed the Spa.