Free cancellation until 03/08
Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 276
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 429/night.

Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
USD 319
USD 186
Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 170
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

USD 132
USD 685
USD 553
2,778 results
All reviewsnice hotelthermal watersalt cavemargaret islandthe riverspa centerswimming poolspa servicesgreat spacity centrebusiness tripdanube viewmetro stationpleasant stayper daypublic transportexcellent breakfast
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We really enjoyed to stay at Helia. De people was kind and helpful. Breakfast was very good but sometimes we had wait because it was busy. Little restaurant for this Hotel. 2x had diner. De buffet was poor. A la carte was ok. Spa centrum is great. De room was goed but little bit small for 3 people’s. But it was clean.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DHFrontOfficeManager, Vezető at Danubius Hotel Helia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear hakanguzel2018,

I would like to say thank you for being so kind to share your positive thoughts and impressions about our lovely hotel.

To begin with, I am delighted that you found our hotel great and our staff excellent and very helpful, they really deserve the recognition. Also, it felt particularly nice that you were impressed by the breakfast we offer to our guests, also it fills me with pure happiness that you enjoyed using the spa facilities too.

I hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you again in our hotel, we will wait you with warm welcome all the time.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

hotel being refurbed as we new beforehand which did not impact on stay, breakfast was very dissapointing, either food selection was all gone or unable to get seats, had to sit outside resteraunt, did this on 2 occasions at 2 different times, staff unable to cope with number of guests, gave up on going to breakfast after this, aircon in rooms did not work and had to sleep? with windows open to cool rooms down, bathroom was very small and like a sauna.informed reception informed of issues but seemed to be the norm, all in all disapointed with hotel based on reviews before we booked.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear lisa r,

Thank you for sharing your review with us on TripAdvisor about your recent stay in our hotel. We very much appreciate the feedback we receive from our dear guests.

First of all, thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation. However, I deeply regret to see that you had an experience that is mostly negative while you were here. I am so sorry to hear that you were not totally satisfied with our facility. Please let me express our apologies for all the inconvenience you had to experience.

I hope that you will give us another chance to make the right impression on you next time you are in Budapest.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel is well placed not far from the center. Rooms were clean and comfortable, pools were cool and satisfying, 2 saunas are simple, but well operated. Bonus was a therapy with Thai fish. Could have more saunas for such capacity hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear wroney,

I would like to express my thankfulness to you for writing down your honest opinion about our hotel.

I am more than delighted that this was not your first stay in Danubius Hotel Helia, I sincerely hope that you were enriched by many beautiful memories and that you will return to us many more times in the future to have some new ones. It felt especially amazing that you complimented the comfortable and clean room you stayed in and also the beautiful bath resort, I sincerely hope that you had a truly relaxing and refreshing time there. Furthermore, I was really glad to read that you highlighted the strategic location of Danubius Hotel Helia, we are very proud of it.

It would be nice to welcome you again in Danubius Hotel Helia, we will always wait you with warm welcome.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We connected our Easter holiday with Budapest Helia hotel which is not far from city center. Hotel is located in the quiet part of city and has its own car park for the daily charge. The lobby and front desk area is newly after reconstruction. We stayed in double room with river view, everything was ok, clean bathroom and bedroom. Breakfast room looks small for such a big hotel and really was not possible to find out a place after 9 am. We were satisfied with wide selection of pastry, fruits, hams and special bio corner! Spa and welness center is free of charge for hotel guests, 4 swimming pools, two of them with warm thermal watter, very busy in the evening, we recommend to visit spa in the morning. Steam bath a sauna nice and clean, gym ok. Staff friendly and helpfull, only the housekeeping does not speak english. We rate the hotel above the price.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
DHFrontOfficeManager, Vezető at Danubius Hotel Helia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear sevhuk,

I would like to thank you for being so kind to share a few words about your recent stay in our hotel.

Moreover, it is great that you loved our perfect location, from here you can get anywhere easily, thanks to the outstanding public transport facilities. I am thrilled that you highlighted our great spa, I hope you had a really relaxing time there. Last but not least, the fact that you deemed the breakfast and the staff’s work great makes me really glad.

It would be really nice if we could welcome you again here, we can’t wait to see and to host you again in our lovely hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed here as part of our honeymoon and the experience was excellent! The hotel is great and the spa services top notch. I would recommend 100%. It's a bit out of the tourism center of the city, but it's a matter of half hour walking, which is ok.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear apique758071,

Let me express my thankfulness to you for writing down your thoughts and impressions about our lovely hotel.

I am very happy to hear that you chose Danubius Hotel Heliafor such a special occasion as your honeymoon, I sincerely hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you again one day in the hotel, you will be always waited with warm welcome. It filled me with great happiness that you complimented the beautiful thermal baths.

Hopefully, we will have the chance of hosting you again one day in Danubius Hotel Helia, we will wait you with warm welcome all the time.

Warn regards,