3,770 results
All reviews great location andrassy ut metro stop quiet street excellent hotel within walking distance recommend this hotel breakfast buffet central location side street comfortable hotel reception staff stayed nights executive room the river chain bridge public transportation
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Really great place. They were suffering some issues with the lift, and they kept us moving with the service elevator. Location is very central to all that is Budapest. We were on the 7th floor and the shower was made smaller as the roof encroached, which meant the bathroom floor got pretty well soaked, but that really didn't upset the experience. Great staff. Struggled with the beds and oversized pillows a bit, but maybe that's just me.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear "40keith",

I cannot thank you enough for your kind post about your recent stay at K+K Hotel Opera. It was my pleasure to see that you could take advantage of our premium location and you were able to explore the city easily.
I would like to kindly let you know, that we are improving our services, and this is the reason, why one elevator was „out of service” during this period, but I am very happy, that my colleagues could provide you with a solution.It made me especially glad, that you found our Team helpful and friendly. It is our greatest goal to make our guests’ stay as pleasant as possible – I am pleased that we succeeded it with the friendly and service-minded attitude of our Staff.
Let me thank you again for your generous words and for recommending our hotel to the travelers.
We truly hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you soon again!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The hotel is wonderful, clean and has an excellent location.

The location of the hotel is great, nearby for everything you may need, supermarkets, exchange, bars and nightlife, restaurants and around 5 minutes to Deák Ferenc square.

It was my wife's birthday, so it was a surprise for her and the hotel staff contributed with me accordingly. Hotel staff is awesome, all of them were very kind, modest and faithful servant. The staff just will make your holiday extra great.

Nice hotel design, the room is very clean, and have to mention the comfort bed and pillows!

Concierge service very kind with high knowledge for everything you may need, highly recommended!

Fabulous hotel for business, couples and friends trips.

Dear "Elias I",

Thank you very much for your kind comment on Tripadvisor, we are really appreciated about it. We are delighted to read your kind words about your excellent stay in our hotel.It was my pleasure to see that you could take advantage of our premium location and you were able to explore the city easily.Thank you very much for highlighting the comfort of your big room along with the quality of the pillows. In the name of the staff , thank you very much for your kind words, we always work hard to provide excellent service and we are glad to read, that we could reach our aim.

We hope, we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in our Hotel in the future!
Best wishes,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stayed for four nights and the hotel met our expectations. Well located, close to several attractions which I did many walking. Large with comfortable room, very good bed and pillows, with very helpful receptionists. I had problem with the transfer time promptly resolved by the receptionist. I had problem with the towels. I stayed for two days with no bath towels and no soap with replacement only with face cloths. As it was the last few days I did not complain but I was very upset.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank andreiaspontes

Dear "andreiaspontes",

Let me thank you for your kind review about your recent stay at K+K Hotel Opera. It was my pleasure to read that you could take advantage of our premium location and you were able to explore the city easily. I especially would like to thank you for mentioning the warm hospitality of the staff.I was happy to read, that they could help you to solve the issue with the transfer time. I will be sure to thank all of my team on your behalf for taking such good care of you. It made me happy, that you liked the comfort of your room along with the quality of the bed and pillows. Your commending words are much appreciated.
I am really sorry, that you were upset about the missing bath towels and soap.You could always turn to our reception in any case of complaints, as we would have been more than happy to find a solution.
I hope your future travels will bring you back to Budapest and we will have the chance to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We just returned from our journey in Budapest were we stayed in K+K Opera. Our first impression was very good. The check in was fast, the hotel looked nice, the neighborhood central with lots to see around, all staff was friendly and helpful and very good thinking to have easter information about the shops and baths, in the elevator.

The room was Ok. My friend thought it was small and we found how uncomfortable is to sleep on two single mattresses put together. Every night someone waked up by the fall between the mattresses and then we had to puss them back to their place.

The worst however was how abandoned the place looked. There were some housekeeping misstakes in the room but I can't understand the dirt in corridors, staircases and other public areas. While repairs were made on the second elevator, the workers left some dirt on the carpet where nobody took the trouble to cleane afterwards for four days in a row, all clients staying on the 7th floor could see that. We used a couple of times the staircases us the only elevator was too busy. They were realy dirty with the same coffee stains been there for days. Its hard to believe that in a week nobody passed through those places to check.

If the image we clients see is so messy I dont want to know what is hapenning backstages.

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all thank you for choosing K+K Hotel Opera for your visit to Budapest and also for taking your valuable time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. I was really happy to see that you liked our excellent location right next to the Opera House.
Moreover we thank you for your wonderful comments on service which of course have been shared with the entire team. It is always a great source of motivation for our staff to hear that our guests appreciated their services and attention to detail.
I am really sorry, that you found uncomfortable to sleep on two single mattresses.As you might have learned from other Tripadvisor reviews and management responses, we are dedicated to make each and every stay a memorable one, and we always have a solution for any kind of problem.
I have forwarded your comment to our Housekeeping Manager about the cleanliness of the corridors, and we will make further steps to ensure this problem does not occur again.

I do hope that you still have the confidence in K+K Hotel Opera and we will have the chance to welcome you again and earn a top rating from you next time. Please be assured that you will be welcomed here at any time!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Nice enough hotel in a side street near the opera house. The street itself is a bit run down but you are only 20m from the nice Main Street. Our room 404 was tiny and hot and faced the all night club opposite the hotel. Not much sleep for all these reasons. Staff were v nice in the bar. If we came again I’d choose a more central hotel.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear "Cricketdad",

I would like to thank you for highlighting our dedicated staff.It is always a great source of motivation for our staff to hear that our guests appreciated their services and attention to detail. I am sorry that you did not inform us about your complaints regarding your room.
As you might have learned from other Tripadvisor reviews and management responses, we are dedicated to make each and every stay a memorable one, and we always have a solution for any kind of problem. Hereby I would like to kindly let you know, that the club opposite the hotel closed by the end of March, therefore we really hope, that the rooms facing to the street will be as quiet as the ones facing to the courtyard.