“Taking Care of People is an Endless Job!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
my lovely, bright italian style kitchen-livingroom
second bedroom, comfortable beds, brand new mattraces
lovely italian style kitchen-living room together, as in the mediterranean homes
bathroom with jacuzzi
jacuzzi with a bottle of champagne?:)
aile
one bedroom-livingroom, very spacious like a discoteque, two handmade sofa bed with double mattraces
one bedroom-livingroom, very spacious like a discoteque, comfortable beds, brand new mattraces
second bedroom, comfortable beds, brand new mattraces
second toilet
two handmade King size sofa bed with double mattraces, and one single bed with brand new mattrace
Romantic breakfast in lovely italian style kitchen-living room together,as in the mediterranean home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
CEBPKR
Fort Greely
“Taking Care of People is an Endless Job!!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Mid-September 2016 our visit to Budapest started on a beautiful sunny day, where we lodged at the Casa del Sole apartment. Ms. Livia Holecz (apartment manager) provided us a through overview of this spacious, comfortable, and luxury apartment. The apartment is conveniently located to public transportation services to anywhere in the city of Budapest. By the way, the gym downstairs has a friendly staff that will offer you their world class equipment to sustain your physical workout. I took the advantage of a monthly registration (which was very cheap). The Boscolo Hotel parking is conveniently located right around the corner and the cost to park there is significantly reasonable. Three weeks at the apartment went flawless, however, Murphy’s Laws –if anything can go wrong it will! Well, the hot water and the heat in the apartment went out. That didn’t stop Ms. Holecz to remedy a solution that would satisfy our lodging comforts. She got approval from the owner for us to stay at one of her other owned resident, which was super elegant (with a sauna). We essentially had two residences to bounce back and forward from, we luv it! Ms. Holecz and Magdalena (the owner) optimizes customer satisfactions. I highly recommend their services!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Customer Satisfication
Liked least: Not having enough time to stay longer
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
29 Dec 2016
Dear Ilona
Thank you for you detailed and excellent description and beautiful review. And I have to thank you at least thousands of times your understanding about the unpredictable warm water problem, that unfortunately caused us nightmares even after, but finally it was resolved ( I wish I could be a good technician, I would be a billionaire )
I hope you will come back again
It was a huge please
Warm regards and I wish you only happiness and endless joy,
Understanding and gentleness are always huge gifts from life
Indyroadr...
Carmel, Indiana
“Mrs.”
Reviewed 18 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

It was our second time staying in this apartment. Wonderful & kind people to rent from. Anything we needed they were very helpful in assisting us. It's in an absolutely perfect location. Easy access to all public transportation. Ideal location if you want to sight-see, shop, or dine.

Spacious apartment & located in a quiet building, while being in the heart of Budapest.

I would definitely stay here the next time we visit.

20 Sep 2016
Dear Kristen,

it is always a huge pleasure to welcome again my returning lovely guests, it is the biggest success of my love and passion that I invest everyday when I rent my apartment, I am more than happy that you enjoyed your stay, and thank you again to come back to me.
I wish you happiness and endless beautiful trips all over the world and certainly to come back again.
Kisses
lesleycnm
Beit Shemesh, Israel
“Great, spacious apartment”
Reviewed 3 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at this apartment. It is decorated exactly like the photos - very fun for our older teens/young adults. Many beds; jaccuzzi, free wifi
It was in a good, central location for our needs.
The owner was very accommodating with checkout time.

Travelling group: Teenagers
4 Apr 2015
Thank you Lesley!
I hope to welcome you or your family and friends again!
Warm regards
jotomalin
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Comfortable apartment.”
Reviewed 27 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

My friend and I stayed here for four nights in February. The apartment is comfortable with lots of small useful touches (eg convertors for UK plugs), and very convenient for exploring Budapest - close to the metro and to a supermarket, and within reasonable walking distance of the river (though you might prefer to take the metro then walk in more interesting areas). Having come from Yorkshire we were amused to have prints of Whitby and Bridlington on the walls. It is on a busy street, but the shutters and double glazing mean that the traffic is not particularly disruptive, though if you were a very sensitive sleeper it might be an issue. The kitchen is well equipped and there's lots of space - there were only two of us but you could have fitted many more in easily. It was a good space for a very enjoyable holiday, and there is lots to do in Budapest, from views of the Danube to excellent museums to spas to opera. We were well looked after in all the arrangements for finding the flat and getting to and from the airport.

Travelling group: Friends
4 Mar 2015
Dear Sally
I hope to welcome you or your friends again
always at your kind disposal
Warm regards
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 22 December 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
4 Jan 2013
THANK YOUUU!
I am very pleased about your amazing review and beautiful words. Every guests are important for me, but as you are my regular one, it is even a huge pleasure to know that you will continue to come back. Looking forward to welcome you again. Have a Happy New Year, see you soon, Kisses: Magdalena
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing