Open today: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Hungaria Koncert tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Hungaria Koncert
from USD 22.40
More Info
from USD 47.10
More Info
All reviews dinner cruise welcome drink danube palace additional drinks folk dancing the river glass of sparkling wine beautiful cruise top deck beautiful sights city at night lit up at night boat cruise concert hall bought tickets beautiful at night goulash
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

An enjoyable evening with good wine. A great location just a short walk from Bubba so I was happy and they had the football on in the square after.

GabriellaHK, Online Sales Representative at Hungaria Koncert, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear ShaneG234,

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to read you had a great time.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked is experience as I knew it was iconic to see Budapest lit up at night. The views from the side decks were lovely. But that is where the fun ends. As a couple we were sitting in the middle of the ship so we were not close to the windows at all so the only time we could see the views was to go outside. The food was poor quality at best, and there was no organisation as to who could go eat. As it was buffet style and you have a whole ship trying to use the one buffet, it got out of hand very quickly. We ordered drinks and three times our waiter forgot about us so I ended up going to the bar and reordering to get what I wanted. I couldn't wait to get off this cruise. It was poorly organised, way too big and the food was terrible. I got McDonald's on the way back to my hotel afterwards.

I booked the Dinner & cruise option. I do not recommend doing this kind of cruise with this company. Find someone else.

GabriellaHK, Online Sales Representative at Hungaria Koncert, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Rachel C,

We are really sorry for the disappointment. On the other hand, thank you very much for your honest feedback.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My travel agent booked a pub crawl through them it was a very bad experience their guide was very unprofessional and took us to just one pub for pub crawl was difficult to be even located at the meeting point very bad experience

GabriellaHK, Online Sales Representative at Hungaria Koncert, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear poojananda,

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry for the bad experience. We will try to make it better!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Wonderful dinner cruise with complimentary champagne when boarding. Very relaxing after 1 full day of traveling. Seeing Budapest from the River Danube in the evening was fantastic. The buffet dinner was surprisingly very good and it was nice to taste the different Hungarian dishes they served. Between the live music, the great food and the relaxing cruise up and down the river, made for a wonderful evening.

GabriellaHK, Online Sales Representative at Hungaria Koncert, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear spike206,

Thank you for the feedback. Glad to read that you enjoyed the cruise.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We were not sure what to expect on this dinner cruise but the whole experience was outstanding. The taxi (included in trip) picked us up from our hotel on time. The first impression of the boat was that is was a silver service very polished interior. The food was excellent and the night views of the Danube incredible. The taxi returned after the cruise and returned us to out hotel. If any traveler is considering this event, use Viator to book and enjoy!

GabriellaHK, Online Sales Representative at Hungaria Koncert, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear KK48,

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to read that you are satisfied.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

There were some parts of this that I hated, but there were also glorious moments that I will always remember. So to me the key to enjoying this dinner cruise is remembering you are on vacation in one of the most beautiful places in the world, hold onto the good and let the bad float away.

The bad: If you do this cruise, make sure you include hotel pick up. We did not, so we had to meet a large group at the Danube Palace, which is not well marked. The guide led the group on a long walk to the boat along a lot of uneven surfaces and narrow walkways. There are several sets of stairs involved. They move fast and we did see one woman fall along the way. Also, do not wear a narrow high heel. Part of the walkway onto the boat is a metal grid and my wife’s heel got stuck.

The other “bad” is the food quality. I knew it was a mass buffet, so I had low expectations, but the quality was still worse than I expected. Even some of the foods were marked incorrectly - for example the soup said it was goulash soup with mini dumplings, but it was vegetable and almost completely peas and carrots. The food on the buffet was not hot, they ran out of spoons and bread. Drinks, including my wife’s juice and my coke were warm.

The good: the music is fantastic and the trio walked around to many of the tables and played requests later in the cruise.

Also good, the views are fantastic. At the stern of the boat there is a small open air balcony. While it was crowded, it was not oppressively so. It was a fantastic place to take in the beautiful lights on a warm June night. It is hard to take photos inside, as the interior lights reflect off the glass.

GabriellaHK, Online Sales Representative at Hungaria Koncert, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear burghughes,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we can learn from it. On the other hand, we are really sorry for the inconvenience.