1,715 results
All reviews great location the river the main shopping street elizabeth bridge coffee machine breakfast room city break recommend this hotel airport shuttle reception staff central location within walking distance first morning christmas market bars and restaurants the heart of the city mini bar
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Really good hotel.the location is amazing.toe room small,but nice and clean,the stuff very nice,and helpful,when we ask for pot,the have us.and there is mobile in the room that you can take whit you,and you can rent also pocket WiFi for Euro 4. The breakfast not big,but enough to be full.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 November 2017

This is very good hotel in the lovely city of budapest, great service, good brakfast and gentle service direct to the best points of sightseeing, Good parking, the rooms are large enough for a citytrip

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sovari_Katalin, Hotel Director at La Prima Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear mstein_583732,

Thank you for the brilliant review! I am so glad you had a great time at La Prima Fashion Hotel.

Budapest is a wonderful capital and has so much to offer. We are blessed to have such a great location right in the heart of the city, close to every main tourist attraction. It seems like you did really appreciate the position of the hotel. Also, I am thrilled you were very impressed by the kind service and that you enjoyed our lovely breakfast too. What is more, it is good to see you found your room large enough.

Once again, thank you for the praising words, I cannot wait to be your host again soon!

Warm regards,
Sóvári Katalin
Hotel Director

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Small hotel near river front and in great area to walk around, shop, eat, or get right on public transportation, price is right. Staff very friendly and helpful. Right near some of much more expensive, luxury hotels. Would highly recommend

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed in room 105 for one night. I'm not very impressed by this hotel.

The service was great, and the staff was friendly and helpful.

The room was okay, the bed was fine (not just two twins jammed together!) but the pillows were flat. The room was hot and stuffy. The air conditioner was not user friendly and even when we figured out my how to turn it to full blast it was still hot and muggy. We ended up sleeping with the window open.

The bathroom lacked counter space and there was mildew on the shower head, grout and caulking around the tub. There was a makeup mirror, towel warmer, and basic toiletries were provided. Robes were not provided.

The location was great.

There was a fitness room with cardio equipment and free weights, and one weight machine. You need a key from the front desk to access the fitness room.

Breakfast was included and it was a simple buffet with limited options. Nothing special. The buffet was in the basement and it was hot and stuffy.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Sovari_Katalin, Hotel Director at La Prima Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear uglydumplings,

I am grateful to you for taking the time to write us your honest opinion about our hotel, it is very important for us to get feedback from our guests.

To begin with the positive parts, I am delighted that our team provided such great service for you and that you highlighted our friendly and helpful staff, they will be surely happy to read your kind words. Also, it is great to read that you were fully satisfied with your comfortable bed. Moreover, I am glad to read that you loved our great location, from here you can get anywhere easily. In addition, I hope you had a great time in our fitness room.

At the same time, I am so sorry that you had some problem due to the air conditioner, if you had reported this to our staff, they would have helped you without hesitation. Also, I regret to read that your bathroom was not to your liking and you were not fully satisfied with the breakfast, we always strive to offer a wide selection and we place great emphasis on the quality as well.

I genuinely hope that you will give us another chance so we can prove that it is well worth staying at our lovely hotel.

Sóvári Katalin
Hotel Director

Reviewed 18 October 2017

very central.
Staff very friendly and nothing too much trouble.
Everything very clean and breakfast excellent with lots of choices
I thought the breakfast room was good being placed in basement as could not
hear any noise of staff or people moving about
I would recommend this hotel to anybody going to Budapest and would certainly stay again if I am lucky enough to come back to lovely Budapest

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple