1,699 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe riverthe main shopping streetelizabeth bridgecoffee machinebreakfast roomcity breakrecommend this hotelairport shuttlereception staffcentral locationwithin walking distancefirst morningchristmas marketbars and restaurantsthe heart of the citymini bar
Reviewed 10 June 2011

I come to this new hotel after seeing all the recomendation in the Tripadvisor. It's a new born boutiqe hotel (3 month) which has all the advantages possible. We choose rooms with shower and one for a disable coupe who came with us. All was excellent and everybody was delighted with the staff care we received. REALLY BABYSITTERS.About the excellent locatio and beauty of the hotel you can read in the other rewiews. I only want to put the accent on the fantastic staff behavior, ready to help , day or night.The only question it's not if I will come back but only when (my wife decides in such international problems).Despite the fact that we are over 60 years old, we enjoyed the nice young people which were fullung the hotel giving it a daily freshness. So, PREPARE OUR ROOM AGAIN.

Room Tip: All rooms are more or less the same,
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Popica65
Reviewed 7 June 2011

My partner and I stopped here for four nights at the end of May 2011 and were very impressed.

Firstly the location - very central for the main shopping / eating streets in the City Center, and a 5 min walk to a Metro line. The reception were very welcoming and offered to give us any advice we needed while we were there. The whole hotel is very smartly decorated and very comfortable. The room is reasonably plush - big mirror with the TV built into it ! Big comfortable bed, and the TV had all the international chanels one could want - including the BBC ! The wifi in the room is free, fast and reliable.

Breakfast was of a very hight quality with a good selection of food.

The only negatives, and these are being nit picky, are the fact the water in the room isnt complimentary and neither is the coffee (There is a coffee machine using cartridges one must pay for so there is no option to use a kettle etc for making your own drinks).

But overall excellent - good price, good location, excellent staff and comfortable rooms. Great place to stay - wholeheartedly reccomend.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Me_n_my_rucksack
Reviewed 3 June 2011

Stayed here for 4 nights the end of May and can't recommend it highly enough. It's situated within a few minutes walk of a metro station but also only 5 minutes from the Danube and the shops. The hotel itself in modern and quite chic without any loss of comfort and the staff always pleasant and eager to help. The room we had 402 was large and comfortable if slightly odd, one wall had a huge mirror on it with a built-in tv so sat watching tv in bed was an experience, also the bathroom tape was novel, took us a while to figure it out. Breakfast was included in the price and was plentiful and varied. The only real negative comment I could say was that you had to pay for bottled water and coffee in the rooms, the coffee was a pod machine but would have expected a 4 star hotel to provide this free. Overall an excellent hotel at a very good rate.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank stork789
Reviewed 2 June 2011

My friend and I have just visited Budapest and stayed for 3 nights at La prima Fashion Hotel. We were expecting a nice hotel but were pleasantly surprised by La Prima. The hotel is excellent and ideally situated just off the main shopping/restaurant street in Pest.
Being new the rooms and public areas are clean, fresh, modern and well furnished. We were in a twin bedded room which overlooked an internal courtyard and was therefore very quiet.
Our price included breakfast where there was a choice of continental, cereals, fresh fruit and a Hungarian version of English ! The facilities in the dining room were very good and provided very nice coffee, albeit from a machine.
All of La Primas staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. I don't want to spoil the suprise - but look out for the unusual mirrors !!!

I would recommend anybody who is thinking of visiting Budpest look at La Prima before making a decision.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank BMullis
Reviewed 2 May 2011

We had reservations at the Regency Suites, but they couldn't accommodate us the 1st night & comped us to La Prima instead. The other reviewers described the hotel very well, but I want to comment that the rooms and bathroom were quite small. One complaint was that there was no place to put our suitcases. The bed took up most of the room.
The hotel was very trendy--the TV was somehow inside of a wall mirror, there was a fancy water tap in the bathroom (that took us a while to figure out how to turn on), and the entrance to the hotel was kind of hard to find.
We thought the breakfast was excellent, though and the location is good.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple