“A nice and clean apartment with great service”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

• Polish first
Polish first
Any
Lars T
“A nice and clean apartment with great service”
Reviewed 2 October 2014 for a stay in April 2014

central and close to the Opera.
Transport from the hotel was booked in advance and we were picked up in the airport by a family member of the owner. This is a family business and it really shows. They care about their guests and the well being of the guests.
I had ordered a bottle of white wine as a surprise to my wife when we got to the apartment and that was even taken care of in the best way possible. The apartment was very clean and everything worked just fine.
This is was a great stay in a beautiful city and I would highly recommend others to use this small and caring family business for the next stay in Budapest. I know that I will for sure.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The friendly hosts
Liked least: There was neither radio nor tv. I would have liked to put on a little music
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Basque Country

Reviewed 15 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway
Nürnberg
Reviewed 5 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

Belfast
Reviewed 13 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing