“Superb proffesional staff”

Peppers! Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #201 of 3,736 Restaurants in Budapest
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Description: In the heart of Budapest a new dining sensation is born out of the warmth of the local hospitality, spice of the regional Paprika and the heat of the open kitchen. Our Budapest restaurant combines contemporary urban design with the best Hungarian produce.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was in Budapest for a business trip and stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel.Friend of mined recommended the breakfast at the Peppers restaurant.I was trully amazed with the proffessional staff and leadership.Restaurant was superbusy and they were still able to provide exceptional service.Akos was our waiter and Heda the staff manager visited the table,and what we can say they are absolute credit to the hotel .Breakfast buffet has amazing choices.
Next time definitely stay at the Budapest Marriott Hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here several times during my recent stay. The service was always friendly and efficient and the menu has a variety of Hungarian and international dishes to choose from. Good views of the river too. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

It offers good quality food, but not so great service you may expect from a five star hotel and the food is quite expansive

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

This was our first evening to chill out after 2 weeks of travel and the hotel restaurant was relaxing and did not disappoint. Our waiter, Csaba, spoke English very well and helped us order the local red wine and steak that was delicious!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2018

After a long day of sight seeing, I was ready to relax. Generally, I prefer outside of the hotel, but the menu and convienance of Peppers! lured me in. I started with Gambas Al Pil-Pil-- spicy shrimp with crusty bread. Paired with a beer, this was the perfect appetizer to welcome the evening. I went on to have Grandma's Parika chicken and noodles. Delicious, hearty and welcoming. I rounded out the meal with a light as air and visually stunning desert, Milata walnut and honey dome. Exquisite! All the food was made even better by the stellar service from Csaba. His recommendations and attentiveness made this a memorable experience versus just another meal.

Date of visit: October 2018