“Great seafood”

Rizot-in
Ranked #24 of 70 Restaurants in Portoroz
Cuisines: Seafood, Grill
Reviewed 31 May 2018

One of the best restaurants with a seafood that I've ever visited! Everything tasted great. Nice wine and local alcoholic drinks (esepcially home made blueberry vodka;)).
I have been there twice and I hope there will be the third time.

1  Thank Małgorzata L

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I found this restaurant with the help of Trip Advisor, it is 10 minutes from my office so I decided to test it out. From the reviews I expected more than we got.
The place is nice looking, made from old wood, probably from a barn. Toilets are clean and usually this means a good restaurant. We were 4 grown ups looking for some sea food. First impression, nice small place with some good local offer. The second one...waitress probably had a bad day as she was in bad mood. We had a small dog named Skype with us, the waitress gave some fresh water to our dog, so the restaurant is dog friendly. The food was not bad at all, nicely done it was almost perfect, but that "special energy" was missing (probably because of waitress). We ordered a tuna steak with potatoes and Swiss chard, spaghetti with shripms and a fish platter for two. The order took a little longer to come, probably because of grilled fish. Portions should be larger but at the end we were surprised to pay just a little less than 60€. I will come back again to check if this was just a bad day for them.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Had a huge seabass and some amazing squid - very good . Attentive staff. Bill v reasonable.
Bit off the beaten track although the number 1 bus goes past it. Worth checking out.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Very kind waiters, nice place, very authentic, food is unbelivavble good! I love this restaurant! :)

Reviewed 23 September 2016

The mixed fish plate was excellent! Well mixed (squids, crabs, smaller and bigger fish, ..) and accompanied by potatoes and Swiss chard.
The waiter/owner was very kind.
We ate on a Thursday evening at the end of September, that is, a bit off season, I guess. Only a dozen of locals were eating/drinking there. Some tried their best Italian to talk to us (we don't speak a word of Italian ;-)
All in all a wonderful experience.