All reviews nice hotel offers great nice view sea water sea front rooms are clean breakfast and dinner top floor walking distance laguna swimming deckchairs wellness conference furnishings shore croatia
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The lobby looks nice and the staff was ok. However, the rooms are bad. Old and damaged furniture, the toilets needs cleaning and renovation. They should also remove old carpets on the floor. The furniture on the balcony is cheap.
I didn’t excpect so bad rooms in a 4**** hotel.
The location is excellent, but the whole experience is bad.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Me and my family went to Histrion's pool for one day as a day-trip and it was great! Very friendly staff, all was clean, the temeprature of the water and the air was appropriate. There was enough space in the dressing room and plenty of deckchairs. Overall - a wonderful way to spend a day when it's freezing outside. We did not stay in the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank pupica45
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Peope on reception are horrible! Ignorant, boring and non-profesional. Check in is at 2PM. We come at 3:30 PM, and at reception told me - you must wait, because we have some trouble with free rooms. Then we go out for 15 minutes and wait for free room.
Coffie corner - outside is terrible. You must wait 20-45 minutes for service. And bill? Some articles are writed in Croatian language.
There were ants in our room. The door was poorly sealed. We heard every sound from the walk and every closing of the door. We had to wait one hour longer for breakfast, without prior notice.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank P4len
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I had a 2 night stay here for a wedding being held in the hotel. Comfortable hotel in great location. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Many breakfastI options. I would definitely stay here again. Ask for sea view room, very nice.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I travelled to this hotel in fall/winter time with family for one weekend (3 days).

What I liked:
+ I was surprised that they gave us a room with extra bed for our kid (2 year old) even though we didn't pay for it. In the reservation it was written that he would sleep with us on the king size bed.
+ The room was prepared and cleaned nicely.
+ The room was close to the restaurant.
+ Beautiful location, close to Portoroz and Piran.
+ Large pool area, air very hot - nice for children to prevent flu, sea water, kid loved it.
+ Restaurant - a lot to choose from (for meat eaters) and everything delicious.
+ Very nice staff.

What could be better:
- The first night the wind was really strong and you could hear that the windows were not properly sealed.
- Outdated furniture, poor bed quality, the safe in the room didn't work - so why is it even there?
- Pools and toilets there need renovation in some areas.
- More choices of vegetarian/vegan food.

I reccomend this hotel for short stays and families.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family