Lowest prices for your stay
USD 83
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
USD 83
FourPoints.com
USD 82
Hotels.comUSD 83
Expedia.comUSD 83
TravelocityUSD 83
All reviews free parking nice hotel great room enjoyed my stay city centre would stay again slovenia gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2021

I really enjoyed my one night here. The location got renovated recently and just opened two weeks before after a one year shutdown due to Covid. Staff is amazing. Very personal checkin with a great room upgrade. In advance the staff already answered all of my questions that I had for my stay. Breakfast was very good with freshly prepared dishes and a very attentive server (Tanja). Great job on the kitchen to chef Marco. My room was new and comfy. The hotel is indeed outside of the city, but therefore has a nice and calm surroundings by trees. I enjoyed my stay and would definitely come back as soon as possible.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Anja Hribar, Marketing at Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana Mons, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Dear Sebastian B,

We are delighted you liked our new property, and you felt welcomed in our hotel. Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana was renovated this year, and now we can accommodate our guests in new elegant rooms and invite them to our unique restaurants. We are already looking forward to inviting our guests to a brand new swimming pool with a fantastic forest view.
I will let our team know about your excellent review. We are already looking forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Avoid.
Stopped here en route back from Albania.
Refused to serve breakfast, despite the fact it had been paid for.
Downright criminal.

Apart from that,room was like an oven and there were cardboard cups in the room for tea/coffee.
Not providing china cup is just using covid as an excuse for laziness.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Anja Hribar, Marketing at Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana Mons, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Dear Parking_master,

thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana Mons. Please accept our apologies regarding the room temperature and your breakfast experience. Changes in seasons are always challenging in trying to strike a balance between heating and cooling. But we did not deliver the services and the experience our hotel is known for, and I must apologize. We will do our best to have a detailed overview of this matter, and we will improve regarding this. Please contact us directly at tadej.mlakar@fourpointsljubljana.com, and we will look into this matter.

Thank you for all your constructive comments; we always strive to take positive actions towards our guest's reviews. I hope you did not lose your faith and give us another chance to redeem ourselves.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2020

Loved the ambiance in Hotel Lobby and room was excellent. Not the best location (kinda out of the way, but the price makes it worthwhile). Multi level hotel....take elevator/escalator up--Restaurant level--up again to Lobby. Food for breakfast was excellent for offerings and taste. Helpful staff. Free parking in lot out front. But was really noisy while a wedding was going on that Saturday night...the reception flowed thru the lobby level. Would have rated excellent except for noise factor and location. Would stay again due to room quality and restaurant. Traveled with husband

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank FrannyPatch
Reviewed 27 December 2019

Clean, pleasant service. Comfortable for the business or solo traveller. Nothing spectacular. I enjoyed the steam room - they also have a gym.

Overall a safe option, reasonable taxi fare from the hotel to the city centre.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 14 November 2019

A really nice hotel - spacious, modern, quiet, clean, comfortable everything (beds, bathroom, working chair, desk), free wifi, free water, free breakfast... not many hotels these days offer all this.

However, the reason for my 4/5 rating is only because of a situation in which due to the bankruptcy of the airline I was supposed to fly with (Slovenian national carrier Adria I wanted to cancel my trip, but was not allowed to. The difference between good service and great service (and between the nice and developed countries and those that only look like they are) is in just this - thinking about how will your actions and rights affect the customer. It doesn't really matter if you have the right to not accept a non-refundable cancellation due to force majeure, it only matters what will you lose by using your right in the long run.

But at least they agreed to change my dates, so that I could arrange alternative plane tickets for a reasonable price for another weekend - otherwise I would just lose the whole booking and then my rating could be 1/5 :-)

Date of stay: November 2019
FourPointsLjubljana, Public Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana Mons, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2019

Dear Thomasbg,

thank you so much for your feedback and choosing Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana for your recent stay. I am very sorry for the unfortunate incident with the our national carrier. Thank you for your honest feedback, we will use it to improve our services in the future.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to serving you again whenever your travels bring you back to Ljubljana.