USD 142
USD 132
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 180/night.

Hotel Nox(Ljubljana)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 144
USD 129
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 148/night.

USD 129
USD 125
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 148/night.

USD 158
USD 119
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 151/night.

USD 276
USD 193
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 223/night.

USD 122
USD 114
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 134/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 140
Hotel Cubo(Ljubljana)
USD 216
USD 176
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 213/night.

Hotel Galleria(Ljubljana)
USD 122
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 137/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 128
USD 108
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 154/night.

All reviewsforest viewtesla chargingelectric carsgreen areahighway exitgreat hotelmin drivevisited this hotellobby barljubljana centertaxi servicerooms are nicebusiness tripthe breakfast areastandard roomfree wifibusiness hotel
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I'd been hankering to visit Ljubljana for years and I finally got my chance. As an SPG platinum, I try to stay at SPG/Marriott properties when possible, so I booked the 4 Points.

Upon arrival, my namesake, David, checked my in with a warm and professional manner. I had requested a quiet room and was given one at the back facing the forest, which was eerily quiet, much to my satisfaction. The room had ample space, a great bed, desk and an easy chair. The mini bar was free for some reason, so I got to sample some very tasty Slovenian beer. I opted for the green choice ( no towel or sheet changes), but still got daily bottles of water and anything else I needed.

The breakfast area was huge and the tables were heaving with choices. It's the first hotel I've ever stayed in that had fresh persimmons, which I love.

The gym had a variety of machines and free weights, which worked out well for me on the several occasions I used it. There was also a sauna.

The staff were gems especially David, Barbara and the GM Aleksander, who personally introduced himself when I arrived.

My only criticism is the lack of a shuttle to town, which would definitely aid those without vehicles. Being an inveterate walker, and despite the snow, I hoofed it to town, which took about an hour. The only problem is the first 5 minutes on a very heavily-trafficked 2-lane road, which had no shoulder. I learned my lesson and did return by taxi.

All in all, an extremely pleasant stay for much less than the cost of city-center hotels of the same caliber. I highly recommend it as long as you're ok with taxiing to and fro.

A final surprising fact (for me at least): The hotel is a designated TESLA charging facilities with multiple charging stations set up in the car park.

Room Tip: Quietest in the back facing the woods
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 December 2017

After spending 2 months traveling around the world we found this little gem of a city and Central Europe and have to say, we were happily surprised at the level of service and attention! We were celebrating our anniversary and upon arrival they informed us that we were being upgraded to "the best room in the hotel" !! Which came along a nice charcuterie and cheese plate along with their very own Four Points by Sheraton Cabernet! That was incredible, however the best part, if anything can top that, is that my husband got a cold while we were there and they were nice enough to arrange for a cab driver to take me safely for cold medicine, along with some snacks and back to the hotel, all the while not speaking the same language! They really go out of their way to make you feel at home, and we really did! Thank you to all the great staff in this magical place!.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for a meeting. Rooms are clean but old style, as well as rest of internal building. Breakfast is great. Big meeting rooms available. There is also a pool table where you can play free of charge.

Stayed: March 2017
FourPointsLjubljana, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana Mons, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Ivan,

First of all let me thank you for taking your time to share your experience regarding your stay at Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana Mons.

We are pleased that you enjoyed our services and facilities and that your stay with us met your expectations. Your feedback is much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,
Jana Šabanović,
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

It's not Sheraton but is ok, nice hotel in the forest. Small clean rooms , nothing special but it's good enough for business trip. Food is nice , small portions but very tasty. They have some good domestic vines!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017

On the positive side our room was clean and a reasonable size. Hotel is decorated in a way that reminded me of a primary school, but was bright and cheerful. Outlook on the forest side is lovely and it snowed so looked beautiful! Staff were all delightful. The negatives are it is an 8 euro taxi ride to the city centre, mounts up for a weekend stay particularly if you want to go back to town for dinner and there is no convenient public transport. Breakfast had a good range but could have done better with cooked items, all are kept warm so eggs are solid and pancakes like cardboard , they would cook to order at request but what a waste of food.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
FourPointsLjubljana, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana Mons, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Ms Lisa,

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay at Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room with the forest view and that our always willing to help staff did reflect our standard of service which we are passionate about. Your feedback regarding our breakfast is very valuable, because we are actually doing some upgrade and will make some improvements. Hope the next time you stay at Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana you will notice the changes we did.

Thank you again for your constructive comment and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Kindest regards,