“Great pizza in heart of Ljubljana ”
Review of Aroma

Aroma
Ranked #98 of 620 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Cuisines: Slovenian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Really good pizza. We went there twice on our short trip and got pizza both times. Nice restaurant with tasty pizzas. Other dishes also looked nice.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We enjoyed a dinner here while visiting Ljubljana over the summer. The prosciutto risotto was amazing! Honestly, probably one of the best risottos I have ever had. A bit too much prosciutto but Italy went together very well. The cheese pierogis weren't my favorite. But I suspect it may have been more of a personal taste. They seemed to be excellent quality. We would definitely return here.

If you would like to hear more about my trip to Slovenia, check out TheCoreyStory.com :)

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Our only experience on this trip with a server who was rather rude as we tried to decide which beer to try. We also had a beef soup that was mostly just beef broth, another soup that had a broth that was a bit fatty and then we got the wrong beer. When I mentioned this, the server admonished us with a curt "well, you couldn't make up your mind." It might be a better idea to stick with the pizza, which looked good and seems to be a specialty.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Had lunch here one day and have to say portions are extremely generous indeed. I opted for the wild boar with veg and chips, you get lots of chips in a bowl which is enough for two people even though I was on my own. Try the desserts, they are divine, yum yum. Went in two more times here again it was so tasty.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

A bit jet lagged but in need of food, we happened upon Aroma. A fresh garden salad to start was good/healthy. The mushroom pizza was delicious! Two of us split a small one and it was very flavorful.