Lowest prices for your stay
USD 196
Hotels.comUSD 186
Expedia.comUSD 186
Grand Hotel UnionUSD 168
2,568 results
All reviews great location art nouveau old town triple bridge the main square swimming pool excellent hotel business hotel the river breakfast buffet is church bells few steps central location business trip beautiful city pedestrian area castle
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2021

Everything was on very high level. I am truely sorry, that we stayed only one night. Staying in this hotel you can feel the charm of Liubliana. The staff is one of the asset of this hotel, too. They are young, highly educated, perfect English speaking and ready to give you support any time. Thank you very much for everything.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2021

Originally I ordered a stay in Lev hotel but because of Covd 19 I was transferred to Gran Hotel Union Hotel and it's was nice suprise! Normally a night in this hotel is from 139€ I have paid 52€ ! Great stay: room was clean, confortable, great hotel staff and in center of beautiful Ljubljana! Thanks

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank gdobri676268
Reviewed 26 September 2020

I had a very pleasant stay at GH Union. The staff was very helpful, the rooms comfortable & cosy with a splendid view, and the breakfast (although with a standard selection) has really tasty food, including an excelent coffee (somewhat of a rarity in hotels accross Europe). The covid19 measures were strictly yet smartly enforced. The price was really affordable. I would most definetely recommend it to everyone.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank drugiviator
Domen Pavlic, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Hotel Union, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2020

Dear drugiviator,

Many thanks for the wonderful review posted recently and for taking the time to tell us of your experience with us. I have already shared your kind words with the entire team here and they all join me in thanking you. We hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again and that you have another memorable stay with us. Thank you again for your kind words.

Reviewed 12 August 2020

Great Location / Nice Staff / Comfortable Facilities / Delicious breakfast with many choices
Fully recommend for both personal and business trips. I was satisfied from the very first step till checking out ;)

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Domen Pavlic, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Hotel Union, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2020

Dear anowak822514,

Thank you very much for sharing your impressions of your stay at Grand Hotel Union. We are very pleased to know that you very much enjoyed the hotel overall and especially our delicious breakfast and the service that the team members provide you with. Don´t let us wait too long for your return. It would be great having you back soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2020

I am a local and from time to time I want to pamper myself in Ljubljana and just be a tourist in my own city. And my first option is this hotel. The location, atmosphere and style is exactly “what you see you get.” It is worth of the value.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Urška A

Dear Urška A,

What a great review, thank you very much indeed! It has been our absolute pleasure to welcome you to Grand hotel Union. We are grateful for your comments and kindly thank you for recommending us to other travelers.