Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 148
View deal
Expedia.comUSD 148
PricelineUSD 148
Hotels.comUSD 148
Orbitz.comUSD 148
TravelocityUSD 148
eDreamsUSD 148
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2019

The G Design Hotel is about 10-15 minutes drive from city center. It's the only downside of this hotel. Otherwise, everything else is great! It's right off the freeway. It's a new hotel with plenty of free parking. The modern decor and big rooms are a plus. The only thing I found odd was the glass bathroom door. Great service with freshly made coffee, latte, espresso, etc for breakfast. If location is not issue, I highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

Conveniently close to the motorway but definitely out of the city. Having a car is the only option.
Rooms are big and clean, but the overall setting is a bit sterile.
Service is fine.
Probably I’d stay within the city centre next time I am in Ljubljana.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank snow_on_the_ocean
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Great hotel, good service. Very modern, clean and big rooms. Breakfast is typical for these kind of hotels, nothing fancy, but every basic thing you need. Be aware : this is a bare business hotel, no special attractions, family services, spa or what ever. Basic and simple. Distance to old town is reasonable (about 7 km), bus just around the corner and taxi just a short wait (about10-15 € depending on the company - ask at the desk for a less expensive one). Only thing I dont't like (personal) is the carpet. I prefer hotels with tiles on the floor, much more hygienic.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank stindersp
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, good location near by highway. Staff vas very kind and helpful. I spent two nights. Rooms with climatronic system what is important in summer. Breakfast very delishous, perfect free time between meetings. For sure my next visit in Ljubljana I stay in this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Ended up staying here with my girlfriend as we were passing through on a long drive from Dubrovnik. Conveniently placed just off a motorway exit to Ljubljana. We arrived fairly late around 23:00 but the lady at reception was more than helpful and checked us in promptly. The free parking out front was an added bonus
Well designed rooms and spacious open bathroom. Extremely comfortable bed so no complaints there. General facilities were rather bare and no hot options were offered at breakfast.
Only thing that was bit of let down was there was no hotel bar! After a long drive a nice beer and a place to kick back would have done the trick. The lady at reception was nice enough to point us in the direction of bar across the road and we enjoyed our night before coming back to a relaxing sleep.
Checking out I believe we were talking to the owner who was very friendly and offered us take away coffees to take in the car as he knew we had long journey ahead. Nice touch. Would recommend

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple