“Best pizza ever!”
Review of Kratochwill

Kratochwill
Ranked #215 of 644 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Description: This is the one among three small brewery-restaurant in Slovenia. Great places.
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Best pizza, such a suprise. Fresh ingredients everything in this pizza is how it must be. I ate whole big pizza, usually I finish half of same size. It was so light and tasty that I could eat some more. We ordered one tuna pizza with fresh tomatoes and onion and one "andska" with mozzarella, streaky bacon, dried tomatoes and I added fresh rucola...u have to try. They also have great beer. That kind of food or pizzerias u would expect in a city centre not in industrial-shopping zones. So if you in Ljubljana Rudnik buying furniture, or tools for home, etc...don't go to mcdonalds as you usually would go, take a time, give it a try...

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Dined there two times in the last couple of days, while on a business trip. Friendly staff and excellent home made dark beer! Food is excellent, prices very reasonable. Be sure to try some home brewed honey beer, if that is your thing! Also, the home made beer goes out in a vey nice gift package with some glasses, at an unbeatable price.

2  Thank Dejan M
Reviewed 25 October 2015

If you are student you just can't get normal meal and you are not served as a normal guest. A time ago me and my boyfriend ordered a pizza. Pizza was very smaller as a pizza from others guest - just because you are student. You can't get the soup like other, if you are student you get the soup for student and is insipid and unseasoned. I get the pizza like 20 min before my boyfriend get it too. I think..is this normal? When we ask where the other pizza is, the
waitress just ignored us. When we want to pay there was no one. We wait again like crazy to get some waitress. Then she come and she just spills the water on the wallet and she says only: ups?. Sorry but this is not attitude.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

Nice place to pop in when busy with shopping or to invite family for special occasion. I am doing it often. Home made beer and variety of pizzas, sea food, pasta, meat and traditional dishes - depending on season - for reasonable prices. Staff is not always quick and friendly, but there are nice exceptions. Try to avoid visting toilet - it can spoil your pleasure of eating there. Renovation needed!

2  Thank 24LiZa
Reviewed 6 October 2015

I ordered tree kinds of pasta. And what I got is pasta and one large boiled potato in the middle of my plate.
We had to wait for the service for at least 20 minutes. And I got light beer instead of the dark one.