“Loads of flavour”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2016

My husband and I were exploring Ljubljana on our own, we had stopped at a small cafe on the way down from the castle and it was horrible.....basically stone soup...broth, some sort of noodle and 2 pieces of carrot. So we were hungry, had walked about 15000 steps according to my iphone! We stopped here because of the aroma and the happy people seated on the patio. We were not disappointed, lovely thin crust pizza with a lot of zing. I watched the families around me and the young ones were devouring the pizza and pasta. They all looked like they were really enjoying the food.Service was fine, nothing outstanding but certainly not bad. We would recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank RoseAnne G

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We didn't see pizza place with so much different kind od pizzas. Excellent pizza in 3 sizes (30, 40 and 50 cm). Good and fast service. Very good location in center by river Ljubljanica and on main promenade.
If you looking for excellent pizza, visit this place.

3  Thank EldinaNK
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Centrally located with a wide selection of dishes (basically everything from soup to pizza to schnitzel). Food quality is average, with service doing their job. Plenty of better choices around, but decent for an in between lunch.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

I visited two different times in this restaurant. Food itself was very good, but the service was absolutely disgraceful.The special feature here is the fact that even the guide books recommend this restaurant. After the first visit, I thought that I just hit a bad waitress, but the same was repeated next time, even though a waitress was a different person.

If you want good pizza, so restaurant is ok, but be prepared for poor service.

1  Thank seti55
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and me had lunch at this pizzeria during our two day stay in Ljubljana. At the side next to the large park Zvezda they have a self-service counter where they sell pizza by the slice for 2-2,50 €. The pizza was good and we had a nice rest and lunch for ~ 8 € for the two of us.