All reviews taxi service city centre taxi company waffle maker few minutes drive discounted rate rooms were spotless nice hotel quiet location bus stop triple room recommend this hotel hotel is located short break a lovely stay the hotel staff air conditioning
Reviewed 18 September 2017

This hotel is excellent with very helpful staff and a lovely atmosphere. The rooms are simple but lovely and spotlessly clean. It is out of town but it felt like home and only 3.50 euros in to the centre of the city. Slovenian people made us feel welcome and love their country and you can see why. The breakfast we had was varied and very nice. Highly recommend this hotel. Value for money.

Room tip: We stayed in a twin room but they offer some lovely appartments too that cater for 4 people.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank mamfmail
Reviewed 14 September 2017

So, I don't even know where to start. I found Ahotel by accident when I was researching some budget hotels and this one looked nice. It is definitely on the cheaper side if compared with other hotels of similar standard and the only disadvantage is in the distance from the city center, which is still acceptable for walking (20 minutes) or you can order a taxi for 3,5 euros, the cheapest service in the city, as we were informed by one of the drivers. There is also a bus stop nearby.

Everything about this hotel is great - rooms, breakfasts, lobby, big parking available and so on... but the service is the best I have ever experienced. Ahotel is that good that I actually panicked when I wanted to book a room for my second trip and the reservation system told me there are no rooms available.

So yeah, basically perfection.

Room tip: second floor has better views
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Joanna Ś
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This hotel is quite small which adds to its charm. The rooms are very clean and comfortable but quite small. The staff Is very accommodating and friendly and speak English well. The buffet breakfast has a wide selection and is good.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Very clean. The staff was incredibly helpful especially Klemen (day manager) and Urszka (breakfast manager?). Klemen not only found me a self pay laundromat but also called to make sure they were still in business and helped to find it on the map. This was actually a big deal as all other laundry places are dry cleaners which were quite expensive. Urszka put together a breakfast plate for our daughter and always greeted us with a smile and conversation. The best breakfast we have had anywhere! It is a short drive from the city center in a very quiet setting. Easy, free parking. The room was a perfect size and reasonably priced. The staff helped in any way they could to make it a pleasant stay. We would absolutely stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Pro: Spacious apartment, quiet location, first class customer service, cost of taxi is 3.50E, free parking, and a great running area

Bad: Breakfast was lackluster, waffles were bland

Overall: I stay again

Room tip: Rent the apartment
Date of stay: August 2017