Review Highlights

Great snowshoeing trip

Reviewed 26 February 2018
rnixon25
Staffordshire, United Kingdom

All reviews ski school excellent ski ski party three days great customer service ski company ski equipment great instructor a bit confusing skiing lessons last year via email ski holiday shop annie week beginners
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent skiing school!! Very well organized, trainers are very skilled and professional. I would definitely recommend!

1  Thank ManuelaGrgic
Nejc-Sabolek, General Manager at Intersport Bernik, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Hi 5+,

We recommend also some nice trips on our mountain roards in Summer with our electric mountain bikes. If you decide to visit us in Summer time, you shoudn`t miss those as well :)

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Really recommend the snowshoeing trip. Ursa, our guide was so friendly and made the trip fun and interesting. Great views and beautiful scenery. Don't over dress: you will get warm.

1  Thank rnixon25
Nejc-Sabolek, General Manager at Intersport Bernik, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thanks rnixon25 to the nice review.

I will make sure Urša knows your responce.
For our Summer offer we also recommend some trip with our electric mountain bikes. It is really great as well!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

This is our fourth time here to Kranjska Gora and this was the best ever!! Facilities are great and the instructors were really busy this time. We never used the Ski school but did the last 3 occasions. Please be advised it would be best to book lessons on-line prior to you arriving as its busy! The instructors put in a great show at the end of the week on the first slope.

Great place for both beginners and advanced skiers and snowboarders

Nejc-Sabolek, General Manager at Intersport Bernik, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Hi there Subsea,

Thank you for your nice review.

See you next year :)

Reviewed 22 February 2018

What a brilliant experience we had at Intersport Bernik. We wanted to learn to ski together ( we are a family of 4, with 2 kids ages 7 and 10), as we had never tried before. We were SO,SO lucky to have the incredible , patient, bubbly and fun Annie, who had us done with the side stepping on the nursery slopes after 5 hrs on first day and up the pommel lifts day 2 ! she built up all our confidence with great activities- the time flew by , and, breaking the days up with a bit of one-to-one where it was needed ,had us all cruising down the slopes with confidence and smiles ! An adventure across the slopes ..thanks for making it special for us Annie !x

1  Thank emmah55555
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Excellent ski school. Our first family ski trip, The children's ski instructor Annie from Mayo!! was great, the children just loved her and they were flying down the slopes by the end of the week.

Nejc-Sabolek, General Manager at Intersport Bernik, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear RossyTee,

Thank you for your nice review. I will let Annie know :)

Regards!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Me and my friend had never been skiing before and was our first trip to kranjska gora we had an instructor from inter sport called Annie who was incredibly patient and very easy to get with , progression through the lessons was incredible and was well worth the 1 on 1 time , would highly recommend using inter sport for an instructor to help you on your trip, will look to use them again next year as we had so much fun on our trip, hopefully we will be able to use the same instructor if she is still present at the resort

Nejc-Sabolek, General Manager at Intersport Bernik, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Hi there Lennie,

Thank you for your nice review. I will make sure Annie gets the memo.

See you next year :)

Reviewed 16 February 2018

There are multiple locations of this chain, including a ski school, 2 equipment hires, and a shop. The hire in the centre of town is no good, the workers there were unkind, unhelpful, and unfriendly. The location on the slopes (east side) was much better in the sense that the employees were nice. The place gets very crowded around 9am, so try and get there at 830 or 845 at the latest. Returns at 4pm is super crazy, just pack in and try and get to the counter eventually. The equipment itself is very mid-range and beat up, but the prices are the lowest in the area as far as we could see (went to several different places for comparison).

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Our first family ski holiday - thanks to the kind folk at Intersport it was a complete success.

Nina: You did a great job fielding circa 20 emails and countless questions from myself while we arranged booking the various lessons for my kids and wife.
Annie: Your enthusiasm and kindness helped my six year old daughter (Matilda) feel incredibly relaxed and happy in your classes. In truth I did not expect her to pickup skiing so soon but watching her zip down the slope after 4 hours of lessons was a joy (mixed with mild fear).
Team Kindergarten: Beatrice (three) absolutely loved her time in kindergarten. I know you guys have a hard job keeping that many young children happy (and upright) so a big well done to all of you.
Bozo: Verity said you were a great instructor. And I salute you for taking her down the red run - I don't think she would have done it if you had told her beforehand. She has become a lot more confident in her skiing, which is great!

We had some other instructors too, you were all great and apologies I can't remember all your names. Your Friday show was also very good fun to watch. I am genuinely really grateful for all your help and kindness on our ski holiday.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

We visited Kranjska gora ski resort in December and went to the Intersport service just by the slopes, to rent two helmets. There are 3 steps to rent equipment, first you have to check-in at one of the two computers where you are asked to input a lot of information (full name, address, country, phone number... per person) and details such as your height, weight, ski boots size etc, for each of us (we needed two helmets)... I think they prepare your skies/boots while you are waiting in the line, but there are people coming back and requesting to change the boots.

After the check-in you have to wait all that (we needed two helmets). When you finally get your equipment, you pay it and they scan your ID/passport (why did I have to fill all the information at check-in??)

People were confused and had to wait in lines several times.
It took an hour for as to rent two helmets... A disaster I have never seen in other ski resorts.

Nejc-Sabolek, General Manager at Intersport Bernik, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear mr. diegos2801,

I am sorry you had a bad experience in one of our rental services. Usually every day 10-12h there is about 20-30 minutes cue before you can get your equipment, since this is the busiest rental place in town. Our other rental place witch is about 300 meters away has at the same time about 5 minutes waiting time (but is not directly on the slopes).
I know there was even 2 hours waiting time in certain days of that week. This was the busiest week in the season and that rental place was giving out about 1500 articles daily and reciving about the same daily. Rental place was open every day at 8:30h and until 9:30 there was 5-10 minutes waiting time and nothing more.

In the Check-In computer you had to use ski or snowboard rental model that you have been asked about your weight and size. If you would choose OTHER instead of SKI or SNOWBOARD type, you wouldn`t be asked for further information.

ID/passport scan is necesery for us to check your data. We can`t just belive what you say your name is, that that is correct since you are taking our equipment. In the other hand imagine how long it would last if our staff would be writing your data in the system and in the meantime serving 50 guests/hour/adjusting desk (something more than 1 minute per client).

With boots changing... It is a normal thing some guests have to change (try) different types (not sizes) of skiing boots. People don`t have the same shapes of feet. If that would be the case, our lives would be much easyer in rental places.

I sincearly hope we would be able to expand the rental place on the slopes in the future so we would be able to serve even more clients in top season.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I booked four days of two hour skiing lessons in English and Annie Salmon was my instructor. She did a wonderful job! I'd never skied before and at the end of the trip I was able to go down red slopes with confidence. I highly recommend her and Intersport Bernik! They'll teach you how to ski!

Thank you Carl R for your nice review.

I will make sure Annie also gets it.

Regards,