“Fab private lessons again!!”
Review of Intersport Bernik

Intersport Bernik
Reviewed 19 March 2017

we booked 6 two hour private lessons each for my wife and two daughters and yet again they were absolutely brilliant.
I booked over the internet with them and when we turned up everything was ready and all I had to do was pay.
Big thanks to all at intersport bernik and we will hopefully see you again next year.
Extra big thanks to Rok, Lenart and Natasha

"guys were great"
"inter sport"
"a bit confusing"

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Very good service for ski equipment rental. Also arranged lessons with Tim, an excellent instructor who spoke perfect English. Recommended, especially if booking independent of a tour operator.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Service is quick and professional, employees kind. We did all we planned and some more in no time for decent price.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I would really like to say huge Thank you to Intersport team: Sasho and Dragan at Ski rentals were very helpful and help us with all the requests we had (...and we had a lot)

Then there were two great Ski Instructors Gasper Karnicar and Mateja Pleterski who are very knowledgeable not only as instructors but have great approach to kids and kids with special needs
Because of You we will be back next year. Thank you guys!

1  Thank Maja D
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We are a family of five with three teenagers. Arranged by our travel package company we hired our ski equipment through Intersport Bernik and attended the ski school.
Although it was chaotic in the Intersport shop on the evening of our arrival the staff were patient whilst we tried on several pairs of ski boots to find the correct fitting and most comfortable and we had no problems with anything we hired, except my helmet which I was easily able to swap over after one day.

We attended the ski school for two hours each day for the week, at the same time daily. We were placed in groups between 8/10 people appropriate to our level and my two oldest boys in level 3 really enjoyed their sessions with their lively teacher who took them on lots of challenging runs. I was in an improvers level 2 adult group on the lower slopes with an encouraging and supportive teacher. The teachers spoke English well.
On the last day there was a little party with presentation of certificates and medals for the fastest member of each group on the slalom earlier in the day. There was also a demonstration by the teachers. Overall I thought the ski school was well organised and a good standard.