All reviewshonesty barthe ownerlarge gardengoulashhome mademinute walkthai spaadventure parkwealth of knowledgelake bledfree bikestown centrefamily roomclean roomswellness spabreakfast spreadbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 18 May 2016

We have stayed there for 3 nights in late April 2016. The family room was perfect for us (2 adults+2 kids). The short distance from the lake was only a bonus (less crowded). We have used the bikes on premises to ride around the lake.
Breakfast was excellent.
I rate 5 stars.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank M T
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

nice and friendly penzion Alp,,,,,Mateja and her family are so helpfull with information about things to do in Bled and they even go with us to climb mountain Roblek ,,dinner is even better than in 4 stars restaurant

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2016

My Fiancee and I stayed here for two night in April 2016. I have to say I can't really fault it at all. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the view is great (they upgraded us to a room with a balcony for free) and the use of bikes is a nice bonus. I used the bikes a few times to explore the surrounding area and they were well maintained and safe to ride.

The breakfast buffet is one of the best I've had with a huge selection including homemade pastries and jams. It was low season so no evening meal available which we knew about.

The staff are friendly and speak superb English. At the end they even kindly gave us a lift back to the bus station. Couldn't recommend it more.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James_W_Bell
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Családias légkör. Tiszta szobák. Udvarias és kedves személyzet. A reggeli tökéletes, házias ízekkel helyben sütött péksüteményekkel. Frissen marancslé. Az egyetlen negatívum a kávégép, ami szörnyű. A tó tízperces sétával elérhető. Kedvenc éttermünk az Okarina volt, ami kb 5 percre van. / Family atmosphere. Very friendly staff. Clean rooms. The breakfast is very delicious with homemade pastry and bakery products. Freshly squeezed orange juice. The only negative thing is the coffee machine, which is awful. The lake is reachable with a a10 min walk. Out favorite restaurant was the Okarina which is 5 mins from the pension.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2016

My mum and I sadly only had the chance to stay here for one night, however our short experience was pleasant and met all expectations.
Our room was spacious and cosy with a large bathroom to match. The host, Mateja, was lovely and extremely helpful with any questions or requests we had - we are very grateful for your help!
However the highlight for us had to be the breakfast!!! There was everything from homemade breads, jams, cereals, nuts, seeds, dried fruits, cakes, sweet goods, fruit, cheeses, meats and cooked eggs, bacon, etc. I think you get the idea!
Along with the espresso machine was a very fancy orange juice machine where you could have freshly squeezed juice. On top of all that the lady who welcomed us for breakfast was lovely and explained everything for us, plus always making sure we were happy. Only critique I would have is that the cooked breakfast food was luke warm - I don't think the warming trays were kept hot enough.
Would definitely return!!